Stock A-Spec Seasonal #46 - (500PP, 550PP, 600PP - 10/20 to 11/17)

• Thread starter Hastatus
  • 42 comments
ZZII
Nissan R390 road car
Corvette C7
Alpine
How about you, what cars have you been having luck with?
I've used the saleen s7.M3 GTR some Lambo ZZI and the alpine brother. can't wait for a new event to come out. I think I'm doing good because iv only been on this game about 3weeks now I think and I'm loving the game

I've used the saleen s7.M3 GTR some Lambo ZZI and the alpine brother. can't wait for a new event to come out. I think I'm doing good because iv only been on this game about 3weeks now I think and I'm loving the game
I'll have to send you a friend request when I'm off work and back on the game... I hope you are having fun!

550PP at Laguna Seca:
457PP
- ??? - 9:06.008 - Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 - SH - FR - 286hp - 1280kg - GT-R Black edition '12 - 9:06.326

Not had much time this week but finally got round to Laguna Seca. Knocked it off fairly quickly in the Mazda then went on to try the 250 GT Berlinetta '61 and Stingray Convertible '69, both on CS. Only managed to win by some serious blocking at the end. Both are capable of times good enough to win in theory but translating them into an actual clean win on track is tough.

Hi,
Interesting choice on the Tesla Roadster, how did it work out for you?

although the Tesla has more PP than the Elise it was a bit harder to win. Also the Tesla feels unusual because there is no gearchange at all and no sound.

D.

Back