stock cars ;)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 24 comments
  • 922 views
Messages
5,716
ok, sorry to be missleading but....

I now have a rx8 and 350z in my garage....

running them stock, which will get the best time around cote...

post times or comment, its up to you.
 
I didnt drive either of these cars much in stock form. But I am pretty sure the 350Z would take about a .200 second lead for each lap.
 
if you can keep the RX-8 at high revs, like driving really smoothly, it should win. close contest, though.
 
Personally I would like to drive the 350z more as the RX-8 high revving engine makes the car feel a little more neutral than I would like.
 
Maybe i could downgrade them both, but i think the 350Z would probably win.
 
:D Ran each (Arcade Cars, so totally stock) for 5 Laps. Z-Car was consistently 2.5-2.8 seonds per lap quicker. Hope this helps...UB57
:D
 
Originally posted by UB57
:D Ran each (Arcade Cars, so totally stock) for 5 Laps. Z-Car was consistently 2.5-2.8 seonds per lap quicker. Hope this helps...UB57
:D


Finally someone with a little initiative.
 
Originally posted by UB57
:D Ran each (Arcade Cars, so totally stock) for 5 Laps. Z-Car was consistently 2.5-2.8 seonds per lap quicker. Hope this helps...UB57
:D

thankyou for your time sir.

was this on cote?
 
:D You're most welcome Ving,

Yes, this was on "Cote", kinda fun actually, haven't driven a "stock" ride in some time & had NEVER driven these two before. I think they'd both be even more fun w/maybe only chassis mods but leave the engines alone??? Both very attractive cars as well...UB57

:D
 
yeah they are nice lookers hey.
I did the final round of the amateur euro champs (on cote, 3 laps) in the Z stock cept for semi-race suspension and race flywheel. was great close racing :)
 
:D Kool, will have to try it soon as I'm ALWAYS looking for a close race!!! Let me know if you come upon any more "close" ones. Thanx...UB57
:D
 
well... not the closest ive had. and with all the bumper caring by the AI.... buti still enjoyed it :)

I'd really like a 10 - 15 lapper there in slow street cars like the Z. but can only find race car ones with that many laps...
 
:D Hey Ving,
Check my note in "Write-Ups" about Seattle. After 71 minutes I think I beat the Corvette Z06 by less than 2 seconds!!! (Granted I "waited" a coupla times) but by losing a little HP I think it could be a legit Long/Close Race... UB57
:D
 
i reckon paint the Z silver instead of that yellowy kind of colour and it be very nice (saw a silver one drive past where i work last week.....veeerrrrryyyy nice)
 
:D Hi Bollocks#999,
Do you have the "Lexus" line down under??? If you thought the Nissan version was kool, wait 'till you see a Lexus!!!...UB57
:D
 
:D "as i the is200/300? we have those."

Not sure of the designation, have spotted only One in a parking lot. Will try to find it again & acertain the ID...UB57
:D
 
Not only will the Z be quicker, but it should be a bit more gentle on the tyres as well.
 
UB57: are you sure it's not the Toyota line you're referring to, not the Nissan?

Toyota :: Lexus
Honda :: Acura
 
:O Boy is my face RED!!! I think what I spotted was an Infinity G35. Now I MUST go check it out. j2s, Thanx for the correction...UB57
:O :O :O :O :O
 
Back