Stock Racers League. Race (2)!

• Thread starter Puksis
  • 4 comments
Welcome to the SRL. I´ll hope that the race will be tought to the final race.
This series has five races, and 5 cars. (cars are different and faster each week)
Timeline of races is two weeks, and over two weeks if I havent said that race is over. Races are driven at Time Trial. Single hotlap only!
Dont discuss laptimes, only checkpoint times.

Standard ORL are applied!!

Second race is:Cote D Azur!
1129283223.JPG

This weeks car is STOCK Ruf CTR Yellow Bird.
DEADLINE: 7th of September!
Have a nice competition.

Well, the first one didn't get off to a flying start, with only two contestants. And surprisingly, missing the organizer! I am not really sure if this series is going anywhere. The thread for the first one was dead towards the end...
Hope it gets better!

Well I'm going to put some splits down. Don't know how much time or effort I can give to this. If there was more response from the Instigator of the series then it might be different. Perhaps he could run the series himself or encourage others to come and have a go. As it stands there are only 2 competitors which is a shame.

T1 - 28'960

T2 - 1'18.310

nige

Nobody is a good racer to start with. All are learning and getting better here. What is the point of coming up with an idea and taking the pains of organizing if you yourself can't enjoy it?
I myself am new here, but would be happy to help you out if possible. I don't know if you are already racing in some, but take part in other events. Currently, I am racing in the Clio Cup (Signup, Preseason Test#1) , which is running pre-season tests currently and would start in another couple of weeks. Why don't you stop by there? Its shaping out to be a good and fun series. I got some pointers from some very good racers there.👍
I would probably still not be taking part in this series anymore, because of the lack of participants. I hope you can start this again some time later and may be we will see better response.

Back