mike 5927 Messages 372 Plymouth Messages mike_5927 Mar 5, 2012 #2 I have a couple in different colours, yellow and black. They are both low mileage with changes, but are completely stock. I can gift you one on Friday if you want.
I have a couple in different colours, yellow and black. They are both low mileage with changes, but are completely stock. I can gift you one on Friday if you want.
mike 5927 Messages 372 Plymouth Messages mike_5927 Mar 5, 2012 #5 Gumpertapollo12 Thanks my psn I'd is chris_126bhsw Click to expand... I will add you tonight.
JB87 (Banned) Messages 75 Yorkshire Mar 5, 2012 #6 mike 5927 I have a couple in different colours, yellow and black. They are both low mileage with changes, but are completely stock. I can gift you one on Friday if you want. Click to expand... May i trade the one he doesnt want?
mike 5927 I have a couple in different colours, yellow and black. They are both low mileage with changes, but are completely stock. I can gift you one on Friday if you want. Click to expand... May i trade the one he doesnt want?
mike 5927 Messages 372 Plymouth Messages mike_5927 Mar 5, 2012 #7 JB87 May i trade the one he doesnt want? Click to expand... Sorry, I'm only looking to trade one. After I have finished all scheduled trades I am going to take a break and enjoy driving the cars I have now collected.
JB87 May i trade the one he doesnt want? Click to expand... Sorry, I'm only looking to trade one. After I have finished all scheduled trades I am going to take a break and enjoy driving the cars I have now collected.
JB87 (Banned) Messages 75 Yorkshire Mar 5, 2012 #8 But you said you had a couple. I want to trade. I will swap it for car paint etc...
mike 5927 Messages 372 Plymouth Messages mike_5927 Mar 5, 2012 #9 JB87 But you said you had a couple. I want to trade. I will swap it for car paint etc... Click to expand... I mentioned having a couple so he could decide which colour he wanted. I'm sorry but i still don't want to trade for the reasons stated above. If you really do want to trade for a car, may i suggest starting your own wanted thread in the forum.
JB87 But you said you had a couple. I want to trade. I will swap it for car paint etc... Click to expand... I mentioned having a couple so he could decide which colour he wanted. I'm sorry but i still don't want to trade for the reasons stated above. If you really do want to trade for a car, may i suggest starting your own wanted thread in the forum.
Gumpertapollo12 Messages 87 Texas Mar 6, 2012 #10 Mike sorry but I can only play on the weekends but I accepted your request so talk to you on Friday
mike 5927 Messages 372 Plymouth Messages mike_5927 Mar 9, 2012 #11 The Saleen has been sent. I ended up using a car restoration ticket so it actually has 0 mileage.