Stock s7

I have a couple in different colours, yellow and black. They are both low mileage with changes, but are completely stock.

I can gift you one on Friday if you want.
 
I have a couple in different colours, yellow and black. They are both low mileage with changes, but are completely stock.

I can gift you one on Friday if you want.

May i trade the one he doesnt want?
 
JB87
May i trade the one he doesnt want?

Sorry, I'm only looking to trade one.

After I have finished all scheduled trades I am going to take a break and enjoy driving the cars I have now collected.
 
But you said you had a couple. I want to trade. I will swap it for car paint etc...
 
But you said you had a couple. I want to trade. I will swap it for car paint etc...

I mentioned having a couple so he could decide which colour he wanted.

I'm sorry but i still don't want to trade for the reasons stated above. If you really do want to trade for a car, may i suggest starting your own wanted thread in the forum.
 
Mike sorry but I can only play on the weekends but I accepted your request so talk to you on Friday
 
The Saleen has been sent.

I ended up using a car restoration ticket so it actually has 0 mileage.
 
Back