BarbarianGoth (Banned) Messages 184 Canada Messages Baptized_Soviet Messages Baptized Soviet May 31, 2014 #1 Anyone know if the stockyard glitch is fixed yet? Got some 20 mil "investments" back from December that I want to shove there.
Anyone know if the stockyard glitch is fixed yet? Got some 20 mil "investments" back from December that I want to shove there.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo May 31, 2014 #2 It was only a problem for a handful of people. But let me just say I've had 17 cars in my stockyard for months - cars that I don't mind just going poof - but there still there!
It was only a problem for a handful of people. But let me just say I've had 17 cars in my stockyard for months - cars that I don't mind just going poof - but there still there!
C CBH (Banned) Messages 7,923 Adelaide May 31, 2014 #3 I have 1232 cars since January with no problem 👍.