X xriest Messages 6 Jan 6, 2011 #1 ahh embedding fail http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_R6weZVoyo&feature=player_embedded
S shadders84 Messages 28 Messages shadders84 Jan 6, 2011 #2 That is some fancy break dancing, whippersnapper.
S StogyBear Messages 323 Messages StogyBear Jan 6, 2011 #3 After seeing stuff like this I really wonder how the physics engine is made and how many properties are inputted on each car to make it unique. That ford GT looks like the engine is on the right front tire lol
After seeing stuff like this I really wonder how the physics engine is made and how many properties are inputted on each car to make it unique. That ford GT looks like the engine is on the right front tire lol
Niko-H Messages 250 New Jersey Messages NikoTheHammer Jan 6, 2011 #5 Looks kind of like what I did to my Countach after the first turn of Deep Forest on one of my Historic Racing Cup attempts.
Looks kind of like what I did to my Countach after the first turn of Deep Forest on one of my Historic Racing Cup attempts.
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Jan 6, 2011 #6 Breakdance competition!
GT Motion Messages 1,056 Messages GT-Motion Jan 6, 2011 #7 Why did you not brake for that turn? Were you planning on nailing the car and deflecting around the corner?
Why did you not brake for that turn? Were you planning on nailing the car and deflecting around the corner?