Stop the stupid seasonal events !!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aween
  • 12 comments
  • 1,363 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
258
Messages
Aween
Please get rid of it and make Good events like bonus race...
im sick of waiting a week for nothing
 
erm, drifting is great fun. i always try those events. i´m not really good at drifting (yet) and i guess you get much more points with a ds3 than with a wheel, but it´s just awesome to complete a proper drift and do all sectors clear. to look for a nice drifting car itself is great, too.

so imo this events have to be there.

if you don´t wanna wait for ne se, just don´t do it and play other events instead. try amg school or rally, those are great fun and keep you behind the wheel for some time to complete with gold.
 
erm, drifting is great fun. i always try those events. i´m not really good at drifting (yet) and i guess you get much more points with a ds3 than with a wheel, but it´s just awesome to complete a proper drift and do all sectors clear. to look for a nice drifting car itself is great, too.

so imo this events have to be there.

if you don´t wanna wait for ne se, just don´t do it and play other events instead. try amg school or rally, those are great fun and keep you behind the wheel for some time to complete with gold.


ive tried the drifting and im heaps rubbish
but its annoying how they update that every week and not the 1 event everyone is waiting for its really annoying
 
ive tried the drifting and im heaps rubbish
but its annoying how they update that every week and not the 1 event everyone is waiting for its really annoying

lol u mad?
 
I get what you're saying, it does seem odd that the drift trials are updated weekly yet they offer no rewards or XP so really anyone wanting to drift could surely do it on any track in practise mode rather than a track forced on them? I've tried drifting but can't get along with it but i do enjoy seeing it done properly, takes some skill.
I don't think they should get rid of them as many people will get hours of enjoyment out of it but i do think they should offer more seasonal events each time they add drifts and time trials with better credits and XP and some decent restrictions; a fine balance between the original SE1 which was near impossible and the latest historic race which was fun (using a VW camper van) but still too easy.
 
Last edited:
Please get rid of it and make Good events like bonus race...
im sick of waiting a week for nothing

Personelly i dont do drifting but others do so it should stay for them, why deprive them of what they like. PD should and need to put more A-spec races in the game.
 
Personelly i dont do drifting but others do so it should stay for them, why deprive them of what they like. PD should and need to put more A-spec races in the game.


im not saying its bad but i want bonus races ... i wait a whole week for it and then nothing ... again
 
I get what you're saying, it does seem odd that the drift trials are updated weekly yet they offer no rewards or XP so really anyone wanting to drift could surely do it on any track in practise mode rather than a track forced on them? I've tried drifting but can't get along with it but i do enjoy seeing it done properly, takes some skill.
I don't think they should get rid of them as many people will get hours of enjoyment out of it but i do think they should offer more seasonal events each time they add drifts and time trials with better credits and XP and some decent restrictions; a fine balance between the original SE1 which was near impossible and the latest historic race which was fun (using a VW camper van) but still too easy.


if they want to keep the drifting at least over us 100k money per 1000 points :)
but come on give us more bonus races
 
I hate drifting... I hate drifters and their stupid hats... and their silly cars with backwards writing on... and the fact that they almost certainly call each other Dude, and Bro, and stuff like that.

BUT... it's their choice. I'm all for PD supporting drifters because if I'm honest the sight of a well-executed tandem-drift does something nice to my insides that I can't quite fathom.

If you want to drift, drift. Want to race? Race.

Personally I only ever drift just before impact...
 
TenEightyOne
I hate drifting... I hate drifters and their stupid hats... and their silly cars with backwards writing on... and the fact that they almost certainly call each other Dude, and Bro, and stuff like that.

Wait, what? Hats?

Personally I think PD should just integrate leaderboards into the practice drift mode, I don't get why they only let you do one track at a time. It just seems backwards to me, really, same goes for the time trials. The seasonal events should be events, maybe if it was tandem drifting and drivers compete against others for a reward or hot lapping (basically like qualifying) then I'd be all for it, but personally I never touch the Seasonals that aren't races.
 
^What he said.

I do the drift events to see how I compared to others. It's allot more challenging to obtain a rank and keep it, then to beat the AI in a race and having no reason to do it again other then a few XP and small amount of money.
 
The new classic car series events are awesome! The credit payout is even half-decent and it lets me tap into a part of the carlist I never bothered to look at before.

I would even dare say that the new seasonals have for now pulled me back into GT5, where I was just getting into GT4 again.

Good job PD! Keep up the creativity and the game will get there eventually! 👍

p.s. I couldn't care less about the drifting. It's impossible without a wheel/pedals anyway so I simply don't bother with those events.
 
Seasonal events thread should be in the seasonal events forum, but I'm sure we've got some there already.

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back