StopForPetrol/Gallery-Update 28/05/2015 "No Update but a vid"

Werner!!! Just amazing! Your last set with Megane Trophy is Ultra realistic! I can feel the race atmosphere 👍👍👍

Oups I'm really late here... Sorry mate :embarrassed: Your last set are all excellent. Some of the Megane shots just look real... And the last one is simply superb ! The scirocco set is full of beauty, I think I like them all but my fav' are the first and the fourth. And you last bunch of pic is also superb, love the light and work on reflections in the SLR shot, second and third are my fav'. And the challenger one is just perfect with an impressive mood !
Bravo !

Like Jeremy said, the reflections on the SLR shots are great, but my fave is the Challenger photo, due to its sense of action, lighting and mood. 👍

Oups I'm really late here... Sorry mate :embarrassed: Your last set are all excellent. Some of the Megane shots just look real... And the last one is simply superb ! The scirocco set is full of beauty, I think I like them all but my fav' are the first and the fourth. And you last bunch of pic is also superb, love the light and work on reflections in the SLR shot, second and third are my fav'. And the challenger one is just perfect with an impressive mood !
Bravo !

Je vous remercie beaucoup mon ami - No problem Jérémy & thank you for your time & comments!

It is really wonderful how people differ as to what is beautiful for one may not be for another! (I go back too look what might have made the image someone's fav , composition ,feel, color or car and it does help!)

This is all good though - Do not think that we would all like driving one car model in the same color!

Merci

Like Jeremy said, the reflections on the SLR shots are great, but my fave is the Challenger photo, due to its sense of action, lighting and mood. 👍
Thank you Nicolas - Appreciate the detail in your comment and something for me to try and capture more !?

The Challenger and SLR at Goodwood shots are great, really like the sense of drama and toning. 👍

GPR
The Challenger and SLR at Goodwood shots are great, really like the sense of drama and toning. 👍
Thank you GPR - You are posting awesome entries lately and the Mclaren @ Goodwood is wow -(potential winner)! And to pick between Jérémy & your "Stang" is really not fair! 🤬!!!!!!

Great shots as usual. I agree with Jeremy and Nicolas the reflections on the SLR shots are great and very realistic. Nice pic with S15. I love the sense of speed on this shot. My favourite shot with Challenger. Perfect edit work, great mood. Brilliant work Werner! 👍

Great shots as usual. I agree with Jeremy and Nicolas the reflections on the SLR shots are great and very realistic. Nice pic with S15. I love the sense of speed on this shot. My favourite shot with Challenger. Perfect edit work, great mood. Brilliant work Werner! 👍
Thank you Vladislav. - NOW WHERE IS THAT MEGANE TROPHY UPDATE ????? - I'm waiting anxiously!!!!:drool: 👍

Very nice work on the two Tii shots, the close shot is gorgeous and the one in Madrid looks so real... 👍
And I like your approach for the 2.0 theme :)

The SLR at Goodwood and the Quattro painting are brilliant edits, keep up the good work. 👍
Nicolas! Thank you and you did an awesome job with your Bugatti set.
The entry for the PMC16 is Superb!!! Ok sorry I will head over there and say it again! 👍

Thanks TF.
I want to try this again but I do not know with what car or location - thinking Ronda with an Audi or BMW what say you TF???
Mmhh maybe a Protoype such as the C9 or the 787 at Le Mans. :P I don't know..... you will find an awesome combination and it will be an epic result as always! :D 👍

Back