StopForPetrol/Gallery-Update 28/05/2015 "No Update but a vid"

Superb work on this last set once more :cheers:
The Jag' XJ13 and the Ford MKIV shots are just perfect, and I also like a lot the two pics with the two muscle cars 👍
The sunset shot with the Elise is a great one too :)

Superb work on this last set once more :cheers:
The Jag' XJ13 and the Ford MKIV shots are just perfect, and I also like a lot the two pics with the two muscle cars 👍
The sunset shot with the Elise is a great one too :)
1, 5 and 9 are my faves from this pack of neat shots. 👍
My god these are great! I really like the 4th and the 5th ones.
:bowdown: Thank you guy's and "RED" - Welcome & great might be a bit too much - Practicing

Nicholas any tips for adding sky to the unedited BMW? - Or If you would be so kind add your edit to it?

Do any of you know how I can make black - blacker or gloss black more glossier in Lightroom?
Maybe I need to search the web again and rephrase my question there as it was hopeless!
Thank you for stopping by :bowdown:

Maybe you will like what I did to the BMW shot(s). I'll explain you how to do it tomorrow.

Attachments

• 14074614484_f8eed31f9c_o-4.jpg
    14074614484_f8eed31f9c_o-4.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 14074614484_f8eed31f9c_o-2.jpg
    14074614484_f8eed31f9c_o-2.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 14074614484_f8eed31f9c_o-3.jpg
    14074614484_f8eed31f9c_o-3.jpg
    826.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 14074614484_f8eed31f9c_o.jpg
    14074614484_f8eed31f9c_o.jpg
    676.1 KB · Views: 8
Awes
Maybe you will like what I did to the BMW shot(s). I'll explain you how to do it tomorrow.
Nicolas you are THE MAN!! What you did is superb and some of the edits I can guess what you have done. The choice for clouds also fits perfectly!

Great shots Werner. As for making blacks blacker, even though I don't use Lightroom, I think playing around with controls related to contrast, levels, curves, and/or selective color, among others, can help.

Great shots Werner. As for making blacks blacker, even though I don't use Lightroom, I think playing around with controls related to contrast, levels, curves, and/or selective color, among others, can help.
Thanks @mazda787

Now this is what my question is all about!

Can you maybe tell me how or what was your workflow or steps for creating this!! - https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2934/14118285043_3ae51f5334.jpg
and this https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2917/13946786727_ede210ec14.jpg

Also (this might seem a bit much even from me) the reflections!! Glossiness effect -is that a few layers of the same image with tweaks to each layer? Like this - https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2917/13891894500_4f6c4b4169.jpg and of course https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7057/14035236155_7fbe3f1060_z.jpg

Hope you don't mind me asking the questions here - If you don't approve I will delete it here or send you a personal message?

Thank You!!

Nice shots of our meeting, the color of the Huayra is "Competizione Red" from the Alfla 8C.

The Black Pearl is one of your best shots ever. 👍

The first one's amazing! And the rest is awesome as well.
Thanks Red. I have still a bunch that I need to edit (so many images so little time!
Oh my god :3
Tanks David - How is your editing coming along?
Nice shots of our meeting, the color of the Huayra is "Competizione Red" from the Alfla 8C.

The Black Pearl is one of your best shots ever. 👍
Thank you Nicolas and this was one of those quick 1min replay's and me taking only 5 shots. Unplanned and Boom There it Is!

Still have these two
Apricot Hill Raceway_29-1.jpg

Apricot Hill Raceway_32-1.jpg

The "Competizione Red" One's were my favoritis though.
Still have to go snap the two rounds on Nurburgring!

You've quickly proven yourself as a great photographer, this latest set proves it well! :drool: I agree with other about the "Black Pearl", it's so great! :drool:

The engine shot of the XJ and the Lotus at sunset are very nice Werner. And form your latest batch the BMW VGT and 2 Megane shots are my favs. Nice contrast and toning. 👍

Also I appreciate your comments on my shots in Flickr, thanks mate. :cheers:

As always : excellent work on your last edit Werner. "The black pearl" and "The red" are superb, very realistic. Excellent work on light & contrast in the first megane shot and on the toning in the secon one. And great choice of angles for the last two shots with Huayra ! :cheers:

As always : excellent work on your last edit Werner. "The black pearl" and "The red" are superb, very realistic. Excellent work on light & contrast in the first megane shot and on the toning in the secon one. And great choice of angles for the last two shots with Huayra ! :cheers:
Thank you and thanks for the nice comments here and on flickr! 👍

Latest Posts

Back