Strangest glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter quavers
  • 12 comments
  • 1,419 views
Messages
198
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
zombe127
What is the strangest glitch you've had on GT5?
 
Way back at the start of last year I was in a free run on the TGTT. I entered the lobby and chose my car as normal then got to the menu where your car is normally in the pits (On the TGTT it's just parked on the track). When I selected 'Free Run' my McLaren F1 suddenly drove off by itself at high speed and managed to set the fastest lap.
It was much faster than normal AI or even a levelled up BSpec driver. I could only go 2 tenths faster than the car did by itself. I haven't had this glitch happen since.
 
NFSCARBON1
Way back at the start of last year I was in a free run on the TGTT. I entered the lobby and chose my car as normal then got to the menu where your car is normally in the pits (On the TGTT it's just parked on the track). When I selected 'Free Run' my McLaren F1 suddenly drove off by itself at high speed and managed to set the fastest lap.
It was much faster than normal AI or even a levelled up BSpec driver. I could only go 2 tenths faster than the car did by itself. I haven't had this glitch happen since.

lol
 
Mine may have been a PS3 Error but for no reason it quit the game and it deleted the game data but not the backup, strange...:scared:
 
NFSCARBON1
Way back at the start of last year I was in a free run on the TGTT. I entered the lobby and chose my car as normal then got to the menu where your car is normally in the pits (On the TGTT it's just parked on the track). When I selected 'Free Run' my McLaren F1 suddenly drove off by itself at high speed and managed to set the fastest lap.
It was much faster than normal AI or even a levelled up BSpec driver. I could only go 2 tenths faster than the car did by itself. I haven't had this glitch happen since.

I've had that! It was on chamoix in a Lancia Delta. I paused the game and my car sped off. I recorded it too. I'll upload it later. 👍
 
One I frequently suffer from.

 
Wait, why did you get respawned there to start with? Did you roll your car or something?
 
Last edited:
Just now lost all sound effect noise (Engine, tyres the lot) in a race lobby...
 
quavers
Mine may have been a PS3 Error but for no reason it quit the game and it deleted the game data but not the backup, strange...:scared:

Nice. Wtf?
 
I was in an online lobby just now and supposedly 6 people were racing with me but I could only see one. Really confused me because I dont know if its my connection or something wrong with the game?
 
sporkface69
I was in an online lobby just now and supposedly 6 people were racing with me but I could only see one. Really confused me because I dont know if its my connection or something wrong with the game?

Sounds like a lag issue, I seem to experience that occasionally.
 
About a week i go i was in my lobby testing on the nurb and i went to leave the pits but all the stuff stayed on the sscreen like i was just sitting in the lounge . The driver list on the right stayed on the screen and the chat box also stayed up and i could see the thee lounge hub still up while driving around
 
Back