Strategy and settings (both DS3 and wheel) for passing License #5 I-A with Veyron?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nojoke48
  • 3 comments
  • 590 views
Messages
53
Messages
NoJoke48
This license test is killing me. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
 
My only advice is that the little chicane things you can take flat out if you get the right line as the white parts don't count as out of bounds. I still have to find a second myself there though, doesn't help that I am still learning the track.
 
Learn the track and the car, be patient and consistent. Oh and be patient.
Its easier to have your own ghost line as a guide.
Took me all day today to gold them all today, but got it at the end.
Good luck.
 
The veyron is just a fat whale on wheels. I hate it so much. But, just come into the corners slowly and get out fast. Also, some corners you can take at a reasonable speed.
 
Back