Street Car's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trueno86power
  • 21 comments
  • 884 views

What Is Your Favorite Street Car?

  • Mine's Lancer Evo VI GSR

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mine's Skyline N1 V Spec(R34)

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Mugen S2000

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nismo 400R

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spoon Civic Type R

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spoon S2000

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Tom's X540 Chaser

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Toyota Trueno S.S. Version

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • TRD Celica Sport M

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I dosen't like Street Car's

    Votes: 1 2.9%

  • Total voters
    34
Favorite street car: Ruf 3400S. But if I had to pick, I'd say one of the S2000's, the only sports cars on the list :)
 
why is fiat not there??:mad:


oh well, spoon civic or the chaser i guess
 
Mugen or Spoon S2000. Not the fastest out of the list, but they're overall good cars, really nice handling and very good for its class. I've burned a lot of faster cars with my Spoon S2000
 
No RX7? No Silvia? No Integra, Accord...(The list goes on) Lots of cars could be classified as a "street car," but a lot of the list I would agree as a "street car." I guess my perception of one is different from yours. That's cool though.
 
Wheres the Nismo
GTR road car?


Oh well if I have to chose from the list I'll have to go with the Mine's Skyline I would do anything to drive that car in real life
 
I like both 'Vettes, the Mustang, the Viper, the RGT, and the list goes on.
 
So, shouldn't the poll name be changed to:
Favourite Japanese Tuned Car?

Because I can only see the Japanese tuned cars there ;)
Out of those I'd have to say the Nismo 400R LM though...:)
 
How many people have voted?? i voted the Mines GTR and wasnt expecting the results to be as they were :odd:
 
It isn't the best car of the list but I simpathyse with Mine's Lancer Evo VI cause I entered with him many races first times I played GT3.
 
they are all japanese, my favorite street cars an american
 
I picked the mines Skyline only because you didn't have an RX-7 in the poll. what are you thinking?!? :odd:
 
I think he only put the tuned ones, like the Spoons, Mugens and Mines...i don't think there were any "special" tuners RX7s...although there should've been...:)
 
None Of The Above.
 
however even if my favorite isnt anyone of these as i said earlier, i would have to pick the celica off this list b/c i drive an older one in real life.
 
Back