.*StReeTz*.'s Studio::TVR Tuscan::New First Post

Those are some nice pictures man! I really like the bw gt40. Really has good focus on the car and the background looks nice. Clean job! 👍

The shot with the NSX and the SRT-4 is my favourite i love the way you have taken the shot so the sun is a main feature in the shot.
great update:tup:

Very suave my friend very suave. I really like the first and the third shot. The colors in the 3rd are awesome. HOWEVER did you not see the sign? No right turn/ Do not enter. FOR SHAME!!!!!

i like the presentation, but the shots itself are rather ordinary. most of them could be a little bit better...but i like the style otherwise

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Those were some old photos I had lying around so the quality wasn't the greatest. I've really been busy and unable to produce an update. I might think about something when I have some free time on my hands. Thanks for all the fans who stick with me :).

Wow, sorry for the let down folks. Heh, I've been swamped to be honest. Haven't opened photoshop in months, heck, haven't played on my PS2 in god knows how long. Can't promise anything but there may be something in the works.

Hello? (Echoes) Well by now even my milk carton photo has been retired :lol:. Well if anyone is still interested..An update!
bmwm3gtrcy2.jpg

very creative Streetz!!! Good effort!!! Try to update soon mate, your gallery is one of my favourites on GTP:tup:

:cheers:
NTX

lol nice job with the bmw! all it needs is some fine print and a price tag, and you got yourself a perfect box ad for a model car! great to have you back here by the way. like tvr said, hope you do stick around longer.

I've only just seen you edited your last post and included an update now, all I can say is good work.

Ah long time no see, anyway I hope you stay longer this time.
I'll try.
very creative Streetz!!! Good effort!!! Try to update soon mate, your gallery is one of my favourites on GTP:tup:
Thanks man, glad to see you.
NTX

lol nice job with the bmw! all it needs is some fine print and a price tag, and you got yourself a perfect box ad for a model car! great to have you back here by the way. like tvr said, hope you do stick around longer.
I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the kind words.
I've only just seen you edited your last post and included an update now, all I can say is good work.
Thanks man!

Nice to see you back Streetz! A lot has changed since you last were here! A nice update to hopefully start back up again! Hope to see more good work from you!

Here is a little collaboration photo. The original photo was taken by TsukubaTrueno and the editing was done by myself. Here is the link to the original photo. Hope you all enjoy!​

Only 2 major things needed: a bit more cropping on the car's rear to elliminate the rear tyre altogether, and a bit of dodging on the car to accentuate the brightest parts of the body.
Other than that, very nice take on TsukubaTrueno's shot. The background looks just lovely, great tones and the ingame blur works wonders on those tree branches. 👍

Oh, and welcome back! :D

Good to see U again mate:)
U did a very cool work...like U always do...specially on the lightning, very good indeed.
Congrats to both...and I hope to see U here more often:tup:

NTX

Only 2 major things needed: a bit more cropping on the car's rear to elliminate the rear tyre altogether, and a bit of dodging on the car to accentuate the brightest parts of the body.
Other than that, very nice take on TsukubaTrueno's shot. The background looks just lovely, great tones and the ingame blur works wonders on those tree branches. 👍

Oh, and welcome back! :D
Thanks for the tips and compliments! It's good to be back :)
Good to see U again mate:)
U did a very cool work...like U always do...specially on the lightning, very good indeed.
Congrats to both...and I hope to see U here more often:tup:

NTX
Thanks NTX mate, I'll be sticking around for awhile this time; I hope :scared:

Not a bad job on the clean up, keep up the good work. ;)
Thanks bud.
LdS
Wow, great difference between the original and this one. Good work. The car is much cleaner and the picture, much more cheerful. 👍
Thanks LDS, glad you like it!
The picture is absolutely amazing!! 👍👍 Your picture kicks my pictures ass. XDD
Well, I wouldn't have this picture if I didn't have yours :cheers:

I presume the banner on the 1st page is new, but even if its not, its a very cool "battle" banner mate!!
Once again, its good to be here:)

The TVR is a bit caotic. That photo is great to 2.0 rules, but need a huge amount of time to transform it. I'm very agree with Beerzgood about the cropping thing, but it's a good photo.

Salu2.alexwrc

Back