Striped Aventador: **Disproven**

• Thread starter Davis
  • 185 comments
Clearly going to be a new phase of everyone posting pics of cars with shadows on them.

Also I wonder how long it'll be before people start claiming they took the original photo?

I'm still very skeptical about this being simply shadows. My question about where is the large 3000 marking on the track, not to mention the width-ways double line under the gantry has not been explained. The only shadows present on the car under the gantry are width-ways and diagonal, and are very heavy and jagged. Also, it seems very conveniant that after the release of this picture and out of all the tracks available someone chose SS route X and managed to find the exact gantry with the exact timing - allegedly!! Just saying . . .

Last edited:
opelman
yeap in japan they sells girls used panties in machines. So big what is the big deal whit that cock:idea:

Its fine by me if someone wishes to draw cocks all over their cars, just saying I doubt PD share my attitude so won't give us a livery editor capable of covering cars in images they feel are inappropriate. :grumpy:

Seems pretty obvious now.

With the timing of this and the C7 thread tho it gave just a little bit of hope that if one of them was real the other would be.

Anyway, off to Route X to take some picks :D

I Am Yellow
I've seen another pic of an Aventador with the "stripes". They're just shadows.

I'd definitely draw a cock on one of my cars.

I hope you all mean a chicken, because if you mean the other, then that's against the AUP.

I'm joking BTW, I re-read my post and it seemed a bit douchey.

I've seen another pic of an Aventador with the "stripes". They're just shadows.

Yup. And following JK83's instructions alone I did this with not-an-Aventador:

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

Yo dawg, I heard you like stripes...

Yeah right, this glitch/alien/shadow/PD conspiracy on the Aventador, perfect timing for the patch.
A special edition for Christmas, or a new minigame like GT Academy.... Lambo Academy.

Back