Stubbzie's Album

Auz_STUBZ
Stubbzie
'Sup guys! These are my first lot of pitures posted up ever so some feedback would be great in regards to areas I can improve and what not.

Have been enjoying using the photomode in GT5 as it is my first ever GT game, so be gentle :sly:

Superspeedway-Indy_6.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_1_2_3_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

AutumnRing_4.jpg

AutumnRing_10_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg

AutumnRing__1__2__3__4_tonemapped.jpg

Great composition in all of your shots. It takes a while to get used to the photomode (or at least it did for me) but you do get better.

Only real piece of advice I can give you is to use panning mode 3 with shutter speed at 1/60 seconds to get the best results in your action shots.

Hope you continue to enjoy the photomode. 👍

ashes619
Great composition in all of your shots. It takes a while to get used to the photomode (or at least it did for me) but you do get better.

Only real piece of advice I can give you is to use panning mode 3 with shutter speed at 1/60 seconds to get the best results in your action shots.

Hope you continue to enjoy the photomode. 👍

Cheers mate.

Yeah by no means are these my first shots taken, I've made sure I've practiced enough to make them a good enough quality to post in here.

I try use pan mode 3 every time but not 1/60, might give that a go. Thanks for the advice.

*stubbzie*

Welcome to the joys of Gran Turismo, and to :gtplanet:
Seems your practising before posting has paid off, those are some pretty nice captures stubbzie 👍

Dropping the shutter speed will definitely improve the action shots, blurring the background, and emphasizing the cars a little more, but overall you're doing well.
I like the AEM Honda in the tunnel :)

todd_10
Welcome to the joys of Gran Turismo, and to :gtplanet:
Seems your practising before posting has paid off, those are some pretty nice captures stubbzie 👍

Dropping the shutter speed will definitely improve the action shots, blurring the background, and emphasizing the cars a little more, but overall you're doing well.
I like the AEM Honda in the tunnel :)

Cheers mate :)

It's hard once you have a style to find another angle to shoot from so I'm trying different shoots, different cars an different places to get something original, not easy lol.

Back