chris4652009 Messages 394 UK Jan 26, 2018 #1 as per title. Trying to race with friends but a small number of them are having the above issue. Anyone else?
as per title. Trying to race with friends but a small number of them are having the above issue. Anyone else?
chris4652009 Messages 394 UK Jan 27, 2018 #4 djdest It’s a common thing Click to expand... Thanks. Do you have a link to other thread please?
Pedinhuh Messages 911 Brazil Jan 27, 2018 #5 Synchronization issue, someone in the race might have a very high ping, check those bars that appears besides the driver's names.
Synchronization issue, someone in the race might have a very high ping, check those bars that appears besides the driver's names.
chris4652009 Messages 394 UK Jan 29, 2018 #6 Pedinhuh Synchronization issue, someone in the race might have a very high ping, check those bars that appears besides the driver's names. Click to expand... Thanks, where can you see the bars in private lobbies? I can't see them on mine! djdest It’s a common thing Click to expand... For such a game breaking "KNOWN ISSUE" I'm amazed there aren't lots of threads about it! Has Anyone got a link the the discussion on this issue please??
Pedinhuh Synchronization issue, someone in the race might have a very high ping, check those bars that appears besides the driver's names. Click to expand... Thanks, where can you see the bars in private lobbies? I can't see them on mine! djdest It’s a common thing Click to expand... For such a game breaking "KNOWN ISSUE" I'm amazed there aren't lots of threads about it! Has Anyone got a link the the discussion on this issue please??
LennyB (Banned) Messages 271 United States Jan 29, 2018 #7 I'd check the bug report thread, but here is something that may help. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/keep-getting-stuck-on-the-grid.372751/
I'd check the bug report thread, but here is something that may help. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/keep-getting-stuck-on-the-grid.372751/