Stunt Drifter's Photo Gallery *03/03/11 UPDATE*

United States
Maryland
StuntDrifter
My Dorifto and HQ Gallery looks a little sloppy. :) Working on structuring the photos a bit better so that people can actually SEE some of the new snaps instead of having to search all over the world for the updates haha. This will take some time but the result will be well worth it!

TANDEM SNAPS

SOLO PHOTOS

GRIP RACERS

Last edited:
Photos for clarity
RedBullHangar-7.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_4.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway.jpg

Had to sneak another drift one in :).

Hope you guys like 'em! I have plenty just don't want to flood this with all of them.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words. :) Any tips or recommendations please let me know and I will do my best to implement them into my skill set.

& PG510_GT
I think that is a cool picture but you have to contribute a bit to the forum before you can post your own thread, maybe that's why you posted that here, but please refrain from posting your photos in other people's gallery. Thanks! :dopey:

Thank you all for the kind words. :) Any tips or recommendations please let me know and I will do my best to implement them into my skill set.

My tip: Try lowering shutter speed. It blurs wheels on moving cars and makes the illusion of speed. It looks especially good in drifting shots:tup: I miss that in some of your pictures.

My tip: Try lowering shutter speed. It blurs wheels on moving cars and makes the illusion of speed. It looks especially good in drifting shots:tup: I miss that in some of your pictures.

Ahh yes! Thanks! I will definitely do my best to do that, my only gripe is when there is more than one car, the focus blurs the other car out sometimes :indiff:

Ahh yes! Thanks! I will definitely do my best to do that, my only gripe is when there is more than one car, the focus blurs the other car out sometimes :indiff:

But that isn't caused by shutter speed, but by depth of focus (not sure about this term, so don't punish me), that's the F value. The lower this value is, the more blurred are the objects that you're not focusing on. I believe that it's also affected by focal length (zoom). Just mess around with the values and camera positions and you'll figure it out! 👍 I can also recommend reading photomode guide which is to be found in photomode forum. It helped me a lot!

But that isn't caused by shutter speed, but by depth of focus (not sure about this term, so don't punish me), that's the F value. The lower this value is, the more blurred are the objects that you're not focusing on. I believe that it's also affected by focal length (zoom). Just mess around with the values and camera positions and you'll figure it out! 👍 I can also recommend reading photomode guide which is to be found in photomode forum. It helped me a lot!
Fantastic! Will do sir, thanks a lot! :)

Latest Posts

Back