Stunt Plane Video @ Twin Ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter olskoolkid
  • 18 comments
  • 1,364 views
Page not found.
 
Dead link.
 
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
That was crazy, did you see that guys face during one of the stunts? I swear it looked like he was pinchin a load, lol, I know I would have been doin that stuff.
They had the planes for Sarthe, why wouldn't they incorporate the Motegi planes in for the endurance there?
 
very cool video .... havent seen that low to the race track
great find
 
Moving to Videos and Photos forum.
 
Cool vid. 👍 I got quite dizzy at about 4 minutes in when they just kept spinning. :crazy:
 
Geeze, they were drifting airplanes! That was some hardcore flying. Those planes are pretty incredible too.

Thanks for sharing!
 
I live near a private airport and they have guys like these flying in the air all the time. They practice their stunts over the hills where I live.
 
Nice find ... and most of those aircraft were Extra 300s's the god of all aerobatic aircraft.. although my personaly favorite is the Pitts Special bi-plane... i accualy had the chance to rid in a Pitts when i turned 15... O M G !!!! it was friggin amazing... but i will admit .. i nearly lost my cookies :) .. if you EVER in your life get the chance to fly in one of those.. don't pass it up.. it's something that u will not soon forget
 
Back