Stuntman!

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 20 comments

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
I'm really looking forward to cruising this Skyline through town!

Yummie!!

vortal_pic_41927.jpg

I already have. It was fun but watch out for the ocean the road takes a sharp turn so if you dont think fast you be Sleepin wit dah fishees

I cruise with that car, and man, OH MAN!!!!
Around the Bangkok Speed Test, it handles flawlessly. And its the best handling car (until you receive the "BMW M5" sedan and the "Diablo" exoticcar in 'Live Twice for Tommorow' movie). It also handles better than those "musclecars" in the game.

the game is good but when you start the carrer mode you will have to have the patience of a saint becase it is totally anony when you can not do the mission, on tame the train it took me 25 time to do the semging job and some how i did it. Of cause i was all most going to kick in the ps2

Im sorry, but I absolutely hate stuntman. I nearly destroyed my controller because of it. I'm glad I borrowed it from a friend instead of wasting fifty bucks for it. It isnt worth the frustration to play through career mode. thats my opinion, dont get pissed about it. Dont get me wrong, it has fun moments but there were more frustrating parts than good ones.

Yes, it is a little bit frustrating (rented yesterday) but when you finish that scene its a good feeling :) I love the jumps though...when you go off them and push the throttle the commentator says that normal stuff... :lol:

i have stuntman demo and I love it. It's the level where your in Egypt and you have to get through all the barriers in an old Jeep.

Back