t_ray_z28 Messages 737 Messages t_ray_z28 Jan 26, 2011 #1 Hey, I'm new to GT Planet but not new to Gran Turismo.. anyway... Just wondering how to put an avatar on my account so it shows up next to my name when I post? Thanks! Feel free to add me on PSN if you want!
Hey, I'm new to GT Planet but not new to Gran Turismo.. anyway... Just wondering how to put an avatar on my account so it shows up next to my name when I post? Thanks! Feel free to add me on PSN if you want!
Ya Pops Messages 1,761 Jan 26, 2011 #2 See that yellow box in the top right corner? Click your name and have a look around 👍
t_ray_z28 Messages 737 Messages t_ray_z28 Jan 26, 2011 #3 Ya Pops See that yellow box in the top right corner? Click your name and have a look around 👍 Click to expand... I did. I thought if i loaded a pic to the "album" it would work, but it didn't.. which menu do I use?
Ya Pops See that yellow box in the top right corner? Click your name and have a look around 👍 Click to expand... I did. I thought if i loaded a pic to the "album" it would work, but it didn't.. which menu do I use?
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,142 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jan 26, 2011 #5 Why did you post it in the GT5 forum? What does your lack of avatar on GTP have to do with GT5?