Stupid system

• Thread starter Etienne84
  • 13 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebanon
Lebanon
I just dom t get how he hits u he gets a tiny penalty and u spin off and lose the race and lose DR and SR that s so stupid and messed up....and it buggs me. I m a consistent dude but the people i play with are so dumb just hit and run i ve broken most my gear in anger due to this. Please raise awarness stop stupid people from competing in daily races period.

If you're trashing your own property due to a game then i would suggest being rammed is the least of your problems. Seeking medical advice and an anger management course seems more appropriate.
Dude thnks for the medical advice i m a pharmacy doctor i d know how to manage few stuff, 2nd i can afford plenty of gear ;) third it s a figure of speech my man. I do though have a Weird feeling that ur one of those drivers

Dude thnks for the medical advice i m a pharmacy doctor i d know how to manage few stuff, 2nd i can afford plenty of gear ;) third it s a figure of speech my man. I do though have a Weird feeling that ur one of those drivers

Then you're completely wrong. What a ridiculous assumption. My SR is nearly always 99 and if it's not then it's very close. I could draw many assumptions about you, however, my late parents taught me that if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. So on that note, i will give no futher response to this and wish you many happy hours of smashing things up because you can afford to.

Tata.

LAME! I was actually going to say that about your first post in this thread but then I read this one. LOL

If you're trashing your own property due to a game then i would suggest being rammed is the least of your problems. Seeking medical advice and an anger management course seems more appropriate.
U say u don t say anything bad my man but look on how offensive u were. Congrats on ur stats and be well and don t in anyway turn my REACTION on me and depict me as the bade dude here

Please raise awarness stop stupid people from competing in daily races period.
There is only one thing to do is stop stupid people from competing in daily races, is to flush Sport Mode races down the toilet for good.
What PD needs to do is to replace Sport Mode races with Drift Events and Time Trials with online Leaderboards, and then you will never get stupid people out on the track.

Ok, why does it seem like some people who are into the game these days would create new accounts in this site so that they could just whine about their problems by making a new thread regarding them with ridiculous titles on it? Isn't there a more appropriate, civilized way to handle or talk about it?

Ok, why does it seem like some people who are into the game these days would create new accounts in this site so that they could just whine about their problems by making a new thread regarding them with ridiculous titles on it? Isn't there a more appropriate, civilized way to handle or talk about it?

Russian bots trying to destabilise the Western media industry!!!

Although they are usually less lazy with grammar and better at spelling.

Not stupid system, it's stupid players.

You won't get new system, so get new players.

If not work, Lebowski's advice seems best to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back