Subaru 22b STi tune please

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 37 comments
  • 4,643 views
Just getting into the online GT world this looks like a serious fan board, never seen anything like it, awesome.

I've got one I've put together for the 22b, I love this car since GT4 (I don't remember much of GT1,2, & 3 lol) but been playing GT since GT came out. I'll load up my PS3 then post it up, it's a balanced tune though so it's been adjusted to 50/50 even still this thing will eat up TC and RM cars alike.
 
Last edited:
The OP was looking for a Drifter. But feel free to post it here so as to not make a new thread.
 
Yeah it's a Grip Tune my apologies

Fully Tuned
Buy all top upgrade parts

Aerodynamics
0/20

Ballast balancing for 50/50
95kg
50 to the rear

Ride Height
-24/-9
SR
9.4/7.9
DampE
8/7
DampC
6/5
ARB
6/5
Camber
2.9/3.2
Toe
-0.09/0.42

LSD
6/14
16/49
22/17

Centre diff
15/85

Brakes
6/4

Gear Tune Steps

Reset to start

FD
4.100

Adjust top speed slider to 209

Tuned on patch 2.11 all aids off tuned with 0 and 1 ABS settings

Hope it drives well for you, post back how you like it.
 
Yeah it's a Grip Tune my apologies

Fully Tuned
Buy all top upgrade parts

Aerodynamics
0/20

Ballast balancing for 50/50
95kg
50 to the rear

Ride Height
-24/-9
SR
9.4/7.9
DampE
8/7
DampC
6/5
ARB
6/5
Camber
2.9/3.2
Toe
-0.09/0.42

LSD
6/14
16/49
22/17

Centre diff
15/85

Brakes
6/4

Gear Tune Steps

Reset to start

FD
4.100

Adjust top speed slider to 209

Tuned on patch 2.11 all aids off tuned with 0 and 1 ABS settings

Hope it drives well for you, post back how you like it.

I won't try it as i only have one 22b and I'm a drifter and I'm very much so enjoying my tune
thanks to fbccars924. But leave this tune here as I've said in the topic paragraph that yourself a and fbccars
have a drift tune and a grip tune in this thread

EDIT:Whats a grip tune?

Just about any of those cars will drift if you stick Comfort Hard tyres on them :trouble:

{Cy}

EDIT: Can't help think it'll be a struggle to find a 4WD drift tune, aren't they all a bit sniffy about drivetrains over in the drift pages..??

They hate 4WD Drifters because they aren't "drifters"
They are Power-sliders I agree that they are power-sliders not drifters
as I knew's to be against 4WD but i gave it a chance the 22b got given to me and I've only had the tune sense fbccars gave it to me
First 4WD I've drifted/power-slided in and I loved it
 
Last edited:
:)Double post oops:)
 
Thank you for the Props ShootDaCar. Check into the Watering Hole every now and then. We might have something that may peak your interests.
 
thank you for the props shootdacar. Check into the watering hole every now and then. We might have something that may peak your interests.

will do:)
 
Back