Subaru Impreza Rally Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuBMWaru
  • 13 comments
  • 842 views
Messages
177
United States
Georgia
Messages
Bugatti1997
I could shell out the cash as its in the new car dealer but I'm saving up for something special. I want to Subaru Impreza rally car. (premium) I have plenty to trade so tell me what you want. :)
 
level 19 ticket
 
!!!
 
Last edited:
hairystig
level 19 ticket

Sorry, can't do anything for tickets. Unless its a birthday ticket.
 
paulamag
any tickets i could use, or even chrome paints !!!

I've got gold chrome but I plan on using it. Any cars you want?
 
I will trade you one for birthday 96,97 or 98
 
any birthday tickets be handy anyway !!!!

pm me bud as busy on net ok !!
 
I got one that I don't use anymore, I don't need anything for it. If you want it just add me on PS3 with a message saying who you are so I know.
 
MiDriftSmoke
I got one that I don't use anymore, I don't need anything for it. If you want it just add me on PS3 with a message saying who you are so I know.

Oh come on. I gotta give you something. If you think of anything just tell me. I send you a fr and message in a few.
 
SuBMWaru
Oh come on. I gotta give you something. If you think of anything just tell me. I send you a fr and message in a few.

Fr sent.
 
MiDriftSmoke

Alright. You rock. I'll find something, anything for ya.
 
Back