A aardvark8765 Messages 2 Canada Messages aardvark8765 Apr 19, 2014 #1 I've been playing around with different setups for this car and ended up making a Nürbürgring tune. The link is just a video I made. I will post the setup later.
I've been playing around with different setups for this car and ended up making a Nürbürgring tune. The link is just a video I made. I will post the setup later.
Clark Four years on and every day is heartache. Premium Messages 8,371 Alvecote, North Warwickshire Messages Duffers999 Messages Clark Duffy Apr 19, 2014 #2 Project cars?
A aardvark8765 Messages 2 Canada Messages aardvark8765 Apr 19, 2014 #4 Clark Project cars? Click to expand... No GT6, I'm new to gtplanet I posted in the wrong tread. I thought project cars wasn't another game
Clark Project cars? Click to expand... No GT6, I'm new to gtplanet I posted in the wrong tread. I thought project cars wasn't another game