Subaru IMPREZA WRC '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeagullFail
  • 18 comments
  • 601 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
25
Canada
Calgary
Messages
SeagullFail
Ones anyone have this car? I am willing to trade almost anything for this.
 
You can buy a brand new one at the dealership.
 
SeagullFail
Oh XD oops. Thanks!

You my friend are lucky! Someone else could've just bought one and asked for a super rare car.
 
Lol ya! For se reason I never check the dealership. I should check of more often
 
SeagullFail
Lol ya! For se reason I never check the dealership. I should check of more often

Same here! Hahha
 
So just getting this straight. There's one in the dealership? Not the used car or not the online but the normal dealership?
 
SeagullFail
So just getting this straight. There's one in the dealership? Not the used car or not the online but the normal dealership?

Yes. Premium dealership is what they call it
 
Yes. Dealership -> Subaru -> 850.000 Cr.
 
Ok. Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate it!
 
SeagullFail
Ok. Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate it!

Anytime :) you don't happen to be free on Sunday do you? I am hosting a competition. Didn't mean to derail.. .. ..
 
Awesome! I'll send you a friend request tomorrow cause I'm pretty tired. I'm guessing your psn name is locoman88?
 
Alright cool! SeagullFail is me. I look forward to racing sometime!
 
SeagullFail
Alright cool! SeagullFail is me. I look forward to racing sometime!

Cool you can win a ticket and car!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back