Subaru STi...ATV?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim Prower
  • 14 comments
  • 1,074 views

Jim Prower

The Big Blue Ford.
Premium
Messages
10,620
Messages
gtp_jimprower
Someone's got a bit too much time on their hands...

 
Now that has to be one of the coolest things i've ever seen. but how will it fair off road is a good question.
 
Huh... I was hoping to see some crazy off-road stuff and maybe some jumps. Cool none the less. Great sound!
 
I think that's a repost, but it's cool anyway.
 
Pictures of that have been getting around for years now (including at GTP) but this is the first time I saw it in action on video. 👍
 
That thing looks cool:tup:
 
I borrowed this snapshot from -Diego- over in the "The Nurburgring Snapshot Gallery". The Sti would be good fun at the ring also.

 
i want that thing in GT5!!!!! and one irl also...
 
Awesome. But what good is an ATV with street tires on it?
 
quite a mechanical feat i would say. aside from everything else making a normally foot operated clutch into a hand operated one. thats like a difference of 10 inches of travel. i want to see him really get on it and give it some going.
 
I'll admit it's quite the feat. The guy's in New Zealand, from what I can tell.

It would make a neat 'Ring quad, but if I'd put that much work into turning an Impreza drivetrain into a quad, I'd take it easy, too.
 
Another example of good Kiwi engineering. :D

The acceleration on that thing mustbe incredible!
 
I think the handling won't be THAT good with those huge tires, big engine and all that heavy stuff bolted to it (methinks, after watching the video)......Can a Quad (ATV) like this be tuned for the road ?

I honestly think the car ( WRX STi) would, given the actual situation, be faster around the corner .... 💡 ......no competition for the straights though :sly:
 
That is simply AWESOME!!! :eek: I wish i could have one :nervous: How much money do you think it costs now?
 
Back