SUBARU VIZIV GT VGT Super Lap: Autumn Ring

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 46 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
SUBARU VIZIV GT VGT Super Lap: Autumn Ring

hBmecRO.jpg

Image courtesy of GRANKUSTOM .. Many Thanks.

Rankings Registration: 19/11/2014 – 17/12/2014, 07:00 GMT/UTC
Period of Availability: 19/11/2014 – 17/12/2014, 07:00 GMT/UTC

Entry Requirements:
N/A: Courtesy Car Provided

Prizes:
Gold: Cr. 125,000
Silver: Cr. 80,000
Bronze: Cr. 55,000

Gift(s):
Gold: N/A
Prize For taking Part: SUBARU VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo

Target Time:
Gold: 1:19.000
Silver: 1:21.000
Bronze: 1:27.000

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Autumn Ring
Track Length: 1.83 miles / 2945 m
Time of day: **:**
Temp: *
Precipitation: 0%

Last edited:
Had first go on DS3 today just to grab the car (wheel not out) 'kin drives like a dream and sounds beast doing it :bowdown:

Although I only bronzed it I'm waiting for my 200% sign in bonus for mo' money bluds you feel me :lol:, divspeak aside (he he) it should be easy with the wheel and pedals as it drives/corners beautifully. Looks best in Ultimate Black with silver accents

Sounds good. Peels the fronts like a FWD car. Good off throttle rotation mid corner if needed. Good balance at partial throttle.

Didn't use any battery energy I don't think.

Great handeling, bad brakes, or just a heavy car.
Drives great with traction at 1 and DS3 at 5.
Love the sound, druuuullll
If every car would have updated sounds, would be nice, but i still like the game.
Great vision car, lots of options, even wheels replacement.
i love it.

had a bash at this,first with MT got into the 17's(for me this was good),that was fun :D,so gave it a bash with me lazy AT and 16.0 just a tad of a 15 :banghead:...now to find time for the other goodies :)

Great job. 👍 Keep at it, I'm sure more improvement for you is inevitable. :)

@Evo19uk Low 15's for you for sure if not better. 👍

Cheers for the confidence boost ;) always aim for a top 50 place so work to be done yet!

Now at 1.15.952

Last edited:
Well I'm puzzled lists as 4WD yet the differential only shows adjustment for the front. Is it some sort of automagical rear differential, or just SOP QA we have come to expect?

Is that thing as nice to drive as it looks? I'm excited to try it
Personally, I think it looks absolutely awful. Really just looks like any other crazy, "this would never make it to production in a million years" concept car, especially with the "raked to the point of uselessness" windshield.

But my god, the way it drives! :eek:

It's like you just throw the car at a corner and it just figures out what you want to do. It's completely unshakable. Every time I wanted to go faster, I just drove more and more like an idiot. And except in corners that required heavy braking, it seemed as if I just needed to let off the gas and it'd lose enough speed to make it around the corner on the racing line. (Maybe it begins regeneration as soon as you let off the accelerator?)

So, consider me impressed. It's nuts! :dopey:

...though it's also fake, so it can drive however Subaru and Polyphony want it to drive, so that really cheapens it. :D

On a side note, it never seemed to run out of battery power at all, so I'm wondering if it's bugged.

I believe this car is the best of the Vision cars yet. It handles pretty good out of the box, but the sound, oh the sound.I can't find a 1/2 second to get gold when using the car as is. I used @Motor City Hami tuning guide to tweak my own and can run consistant 1:17's. So I'm stuck at 1:19.322 for now. If only once you have the car they would let you use it it would be a much different story. I'm not giving up, just have to be gone again till the weekend.

Personally, I think it looks absolutely awful. Really just looks like any other crazy, "this would never make it to production in a million years" concept car, especially with the "raked to the point of uselessness" windshield.

But my god, the way it drives! :eek:

It's like you just throw the car at a corner and it just figures out what you want to do. It's completely unshakable. Every time I wanted to go faster, I just drove more and more like an idiot. And except in corners that required heavy braking, it seemed as if I just needed to let off the gas and it'd lose enough speed to make it around the corner on the racing line. (Maybe it begins regeneration as soon as you let off the accelerator?)

So, consider me impressed. It's nuts! :dopey:

...though it's also fake, so it can drive however Subaru and Polyphony want it to drive, so that really cheapens it. :D

On a side note, it never seemed to run out of battery power at all, so I'm wondering if it's bugged.
I used it in the Nürburg 24' (Super).
It does not drive that well there and the battery does run out of power.
Maybe I had set my hopes too high after completing the seasonal...
It is not slow, mind you, but in the seasonal it feels much nicer.
Lights (blue) are not so effective by night & rain either.
Even the sound is different, but still nice.

Last edited:
Is there an unusually high number of entrants on this seasonal? At 1:14.8, just over a second behind 1st place, I'd expect to place in the top 100.

I guess top 100 is a distant dream on this seasonal :lol:

Beat my time by a 10th... is the trick with this car to change gear earlier as the torque is all out of steam at about 4-5K?

Back