Subscribe to News Ticker

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 90 comments
  • 2,079 views
Yeah M5,

I just hit 800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why am I not in the Ticker? :lol:
 
I still cant beleive that you have over 4000 posts in less than 4 months.

I really, really want to say it. :lol:
 
Lets just say that he's percentage of good posts is low...

:lol:
 
MazKid: Sorry, man - I didn't see you hit 4444. PM me if there's another milestone!!!

boom: :mad: Check PunkRock's posting per day. He hates me, coincidentally.

My percentage of good posts: 94.
 
Ah, tease me all you want - I don't care!! :lol:
 
sign me up M5, what about when I went past my 333 post! :mad: :p ;)
 
You're signed up ...

... and I don't usually do three-digit posting milestones. :D
 
Darn!
Double Darn.

I want you to announce my 1,000 post and the coming of the "eye"

"I'll be watching you!"
 
I laugh at this image.
 

Attachments

  • guest.jpg
    guest.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 59
Yeah,
I notice that kind of stuff all the time. Guests doing things that they shouldn't have any access to.
 
Sign me up, or die!
 
[Captain Kirk] You... must... sign me up... before... it is... too late...! [/Captain Kirk]
 
M5, that pic...you know how there's an option to go on GTP invisible...that might be someone doing that...hmmm.

And what would be my next milestone? 5000 I guess...
 
Hey, I don't really want to get the ticker PM; thanks anyway.

But for immediate press release, I hit 1000 posts last weekend.
 
Like me Neon, your too late....you'll have to wait till you get 1111, while I have to wait till 5K...
 
Viper Zero, snoop, and made in holland are all signed up!

neon_duke: Sorry I missed you! :mad: I've got to look around the top 60 posters every day so I can see who does what!!
 
Sign me up. :)
 
Err, sign me up too.:D
 
Sign me up too. It would be nice to get a PM from someone. :)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Sign me up too. It would be nice to get a PM from someone. :)
I know how ya feel Noc.;):lol: Sign me up please!:D
 
Whoa - okay I've just signed up youth_cycler, VentedDisc, Josh, NocturnalPS, and Saleen Man. :D :thumbsup:
 
yup yup...maybe you should start charging as well
 
*Raises hand* I'd like to subscribe. :p
 
Back