such a difficult time finding silver chrome paint, sigh

  • Thread starter Thread starter digitalic
  • 15 comments
  • 2,752 views
Messages
624
Would a kind soul on here be nice enough to gift me one? Out of like 300 paintchips, I have none that are silver chrome.
 
Here is a tip. When you get a special paint notification after having a multiple of 30 cars in your garage, quit the game and restart it. When you go back into gt mode you will get the same notification with a different paint. Keep doing this until if offers you chrome silver.
 
Here is a tip. When you get a special paint notification after having a multiple of 30 cars in your garage, quit the game and restart it. When you go back into gt mode you will get the same notification with a different paint. Keep doing this until if offers you chrome silver.

do this just be sure not to hit the ok button
 
Would a kind soul on here be nice enough to gift me one? Out of like 300 paintchips, I have none that are silver chrome.

What you got for cars, Ill trade you a silver chrome chip. PM me :)
 
Oh, I only just got my first silver chrome chip tonight, after 360 car purchases. If I'd seen this I probably would have traded for it, but as it is I used it on my ZR1 RM. Figured the car I use the most deserved a little freshen up, the Ultimate Opal Black was a bit too black, I think.

Sorry.
 
Awesome!! I just did this and got Silver Chrome on my third try! Matte Blue, then Matte Grey, Then Silver Chrome.

Thanks!
 
I have 10 chrome paint chips :)
 
I easily got it from trade, check out trade market.
 
33 Silver Chrome on my main account. It is my new Fleet Color for PKR Team Bravery. I have about 20 cars painted Chrome so far. Probably the best looking is the Jag XJ-13
Bern-MarketStreet.jpg
 
I currently have 460 cars and the entire time did not recieve a chrome paint chip legit, but once I learned how to manipulate the paint chip gift for every 20 cars, I now have 3 (all used don't pm me) check the paint forums or photo mode forums for details on how to do it.
 
I got a notification at 150...??? I keep on resetting it and get special paint matte colors...ive been doing this for an hour,what gives?
 
I got a notification at 150...??? I keep on resetting it and get special paint matte colors...ive been doing this for an hour,what gives?

Keep trying. You should get it at some point. I tried for 20 mins at most, I think.
 
They really made it to appear super rarely :P

You sound as unlucky as me. I have never gotten a chrome paint chip on my own even after purchasing over 360 cars.
 
Back