SUGGESTIONS FOR MODIFICATION(s) FOR A GT OMEGA TITAN COCKPIT

• Thread starter Lee Murray
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
3.JPG image2.jpeg image3.jpeg View attachment 997335 View attachment 997336 View attachment 997337 View attachment 997334 View attachment 997335

In December, 2020, I bought the GT Omega Titan cockpit. I also bought a ButtKicker Gamer 2 to mount underneath the seat (which adds a WHOLE new level of realism btw). Right now it is positioned wrong and not mounted properly as GT Omega doesn't off a ButtKicker mounting bracket for the Titan. I was only able to find one at Ricmotech that's was compatible with a "80-20 style chassis". I sent GT Omega question if the Titan is in fact a "80-20 style chassis", but haven't heard back from them. Here are my questions.

1. What would you guys/gals recommend to mount two ButtKickers to the seat frame? Please keep in mind that I am a nurse; not a mechanical engineer, so you will have to dumb it down for me (LOL). I have a brother who can weld (the Titan's frame is 2' tubular steel) if suggestions call for it.

2. I want to add a "stand" (for lack of better words) to be able to hold the ButtKicker remotes, a drink and a clip of some sort to clip my 6" fan I use on my T-300 wheel to keep it cool.

Last edited:
View attachment 997338 View attachment 997339 View attachment 997340 View attachment 997335 View attachment 997336 View attachment 997337 View attachment 997334 View attachment 997335

In December, 2020, I bought the GT Omega Titan cockpit. I also bought a ButtKicker Gamer 2 to mount underneath the seat (which adds a WHOLE new level of realism btw). Right now it is positioned wrong and not mounted properly as GT Omega doesn't off a ButtKicker mounting bracket for the Titan. I was only able to find one at Ricmotech that's was compatible with a "80-20 style chassis". I sent GT Omega question if the Titan is in fact a "80-20 style chassis", but haven't heard back from them. Here are my questions.

1. What would you guys/gals recommend to mount two ButtKickers to the seat frame? Please keep in mind that I am a nurse; not a mechanical engineer, so you will have to dumb it down for me (LOL). I have a brother who can weld (the Titan's frame is 2' tubular steel) if suggestions call for it.

2. I want to add a "stand" (for lack of better words) to be able to hold the ButtKicker remotes, a drink and a clip of some sort to clip my 6" fan I use on my T-300 wheel to keep it cool.
I don't have any tips for you but I can confirm that your Titan is not an 80-20 rig but instead a tubular rig.

I've seen videos on YouTube where people drill a hole thru the frame behind the seat,then bolt a socket from a socket set to the frame and mount the but kicker to that,also if you put feet on your rig to raise it ,you can then clamp your buttkickers direct to the frame

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back