Sum 41 - ChuckMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 11 comments
  • 776 views
Messages
4,312
look forward to a review of this one. I am getting it here pretty quick when I go into town. I like the single. But The album looks even awesomer. I will review when I get it!
 
30 second sound clips of each song. I like "We're all to Blame". I haven't listened to many of the others yet.
 
I don't really like the new single very much. The style of music just doesn't suit me at all.
 
THE ALBUM RULES! It is almost as good as American idiot. I really like the song pieces.
 
New Found Glory, Sum 41, Good Charolette and Blink 182 all sound the same to me. I don't like the way these songs sound at all. I used to listen to them occasionally, but after hearing the song "Mother's Day" by either B182 or Sum41, I was put off to that whole genre. Green Day is by far the best band in this genre of "psuedo-revival-alternative-pop punk" or whatever. I do NOT want to get into any music Genre arguments. They are annoying and stupid and have no clear-cut answers!
 
you can not say blink, Sum41, and NFG are anything like good charlotte. I hate that crappy band. the worst band EVER.
 
Silverzone
you can not say blink, Sum41, and NFG are anything like good charlotte. I hate that crappy band. the worst band EVER.
Well, your opinion. I only listen to 2 songs from them. They're not my fav, but all I can say is that I consier them to be the same style of music as NFG, Sum41, and B182. Green Day is half in the same style, but WORLDS better. 👍
 
blink 182 is nothing like sum 41.Sum 41 is a lot more rock and blink 182 is pop(they dont have one pit of punk in them)
 
Sum 41 are awesome live. They really know how to play their instruments well.
 
I would love to see Sum 41 live. but on the Chuck CD there is a hillarious video of cone playing basketball with the drummer, (forgot his name) It is hillarious.
 
Event Horizon
Well, your opinion. I only listen to 2 songs from them. They're not my fav, but all I can say is that I consier them to be the same style of music as NFG, Sum41, and B182. Green Day is half in the same style, but WORLDS better. 👍

yeah Green Day is the best out of them, but I still like Sum 41 and NFG pretty good. But GC Is horrible IMO.
 
Silverzone
I would love to see Sum 41 live. but on the Chuck CD there is a hillarious video of cone playing basketball with the drummer, (forgot his name) It is hillarious.

That's the drummer? Fooled me. His name is Stevo by the way. I bought the album. I think it's their best one yet. The song's actually sound like they were recorded in a studio and it has a nice intro.
 
Back