Suncrest Raceway

• Thread starter Mac K
  • 11 comments
Canada
Ontario,Canada
macospet1
My What?
suncresttrack.jpg

It reminds me of Mosport, a race track in Canada and I was actually inspired by Mosport when I made this, so I'm quite happy with it.

Jack002
Mac K, look for a FR from me too.

(BTW, everyones PSN is there to the left of every post)

Sure thing. Let me know what all of you think of the track.

Sure thing. Let me know what all of you think of the track.

Got it last night. I like it. Thanks. I think its about the right mix of turns and straights. I'll have to use it some more, just drove it once.
👍

thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback, did the the turn I call "The Hump" surprise you at first? Its the one that goes down and right at the same time, I flew into the wall the first time I drove it during the track's testing phases, I'm really proud of the track though. I also have a Touge course I made on Toscana completely in the dark, its a little over 5 miles long and I call it Kami Pass, I wish we could share more than one track at a time, that way I could share that one as well, I think some of the hardcoure Touge drivers and drifters would enjoy it.

I didn't notice a hill crest on a turn, but I know what you mean. This course maker seems to like making them. Not realistic, I have never seen a real road or course do that, it'd be a real crash-maker. I'll have to look for it. (I have a course I made that has a bad one, I just know to watch for it, it'll be bad if you don't stop in time)

Back