Sunday Dirty Series (On Hold)

• Thread starter Nascarcory
  • 168 comments
You really want to go there ok...... You asked for it!

This is the pic I think you ment to load when referring to your roaddogg beat down
View attachment 912961
9633cf75a39e5cc0943f3fdc79df8e8e.gif

Bravo!!! Doesn't get any better than that!!!:lol:
Lol well done sir your gif game is strong definitely surprised me....people at work think I'm crazy bc I've died laughing about 20 times in the past hour but f#@$ 'em that **** was hilarious

Lol well done sir your gif game is strong definitely surprised me....people at work think I'm crazy bc I've died laughing about 20 times in the past hour but f#@$ 'em that **** was hilarious
How jealous do you think @Neutty is with this awesome display of GIF? Think the rage is setting in???:lol:

I sent them to you Sunday night. There were only three races. Let me know if you need them again
I’ll look thru them again. Thought I only saw two pictures the but I’ll see if I looked over one by accident.

@TexasJDC ....I think someone else wants in our little game?????:lol:
Where it all started....

SNAILRACING.ORG

Presents

View attachment 742551

• A series of short sprint races where the last place finisher(s) in each race is "knocked out".
  • We start the next race with everyone but the last place finisher(s) from the previous race.
  • Once there are only 2 drivers left, the stage is set for an epic 1v1 match race/prize fight.
  • The races will be short enough where you wont get bored spectating if you get knocked out.
  • Everyone in the same cars, but with a BOP based on skill level. The goal will be to have everyone be capable of running the same laptimes (ie. D3 guys run full hp, D2 less hp, D1 even less)
  • We can use a previously run SNAIL combo for our first go, since we have race data from it which will help with testing/de-tuning/figuring out who gets what hp/weight/tires.
This is meant to be a fun yet competitive night of racing. A Last Man Standing/King of The Hill event.

He won’t bail Cory lol. Unless something earth shattering happens, we will be there! Looking forward to it

Back