Sunday Dirty Series (On Hold)

• Thread starter Nascarcory
  • 168 comments
i have a "sneaky feeling" i will not have an easy night and will have a target on many panels on my vette

UPCOMING RACE
ARL Dirty.png

4/26
Week 2
Autodrome Lago Maggiore- Center
21:00 Clear
(N500 BOP ON)
2014 Corvette C7
Grid Start
(10 Minutes worth of laps)
Tire Wear - Off
Fuel Wear - Off

Click HERE to confirm.
The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

Last edited:
Just understood the point system. Its quite smart actually! Finishing lower position is very punishing. But i like it. I sure going to c9me to the destruction derby next week aswell
Sorry for the karma I had to bring upon you. Actually really surprised that it worked :lol::lol:

Sorry for the karma I had to bring upon you. Actually really surprised that it worked :lol::lol:
im on youtube ever since lobby closed and i've been questionning myself why i did not tried to juked you on the left... the more i think about it the more im tilted. Lolll! You did a good move and you got the result that was intended to be. Im damned.

But in all honesty. First race neutty had to win it but you took him out lolll. Its kind of a pay back

im on youtube ever since lobby closed and i've been questionning myself why i did not tried to juked you on the left... the more i think about it the more im tilted. Lolll! You did a good move and you got the result that was intended to be. Im damned.

But in all honesty. First race neutty had to win it but you took him out lolll. Its kind of a pay back
Hahahah the first race I took him out in, I had no idea it was the last lap since I was about to be lapped lol. So it was a total fluke lol. Still wonderful being able to wreck my hubby though lol

Back