Sunday Dirty Series (On Hold)

• Thread starter Nascarcory
  • 168 comments
Lol yeah itd be nice if @Jw_wk1010 @Moby45 and some others would show up

I apologize, haha. Sundays are a hard time slot for me especially on the weeks I have my son. I am usually doing personal/shop work those days or geocaching with my son.

Don't you worry though. I will make at least 1 race.

I apologize, haha. Sundays are a hard time slot for me especially on the weeks I have my son. I am usually doing personal/shop work those days or geocaching with my son.

Don't you worry though. I will make at least 1 race.

Geocaching is the **** lol and I guess he missed retired

UPCOMING RACE
View attachment 910974

5/3
Week 3
Blue Moon Speedway
17:00 Clear
(N500 BOP ON)
1992 Ferrari F40
Grid Start
(10 Minutes worth of laps)
Tire Wear - Off
Fuel Wear - Off

Click HERE to confirm.
The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!
I'd like to give this a shot and confirm for tonights race. And BTW, I don't recall this picture even tho it's my livery. This might be my teammate at the time. I tried to blow up the picture to read the driver's name on the car. Couldn't read it LoL

I'd like to give this a shot and confirm for tonights race. And BTW, I don't recall this picture even tho it's my livery. This might be my teammate at the time. I tried to blow up the picture to read the driver's name on the car. Couldn't read it LoL
I got you

Cory you still gonna do this on mother's day??? Do you want to be in trouble with the Mrs.????:lol:

Being that this Sunday is Mothers day there is a 90% chance that Sundays dirty race is gonna move to tonight. My wife is cool with me running on Sunday just not sure about the rest of yalls wives or @Mrs Neutty

Back