Sunday Lotus Cup: Season1: Lotus Elise RM '96 Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 141 comments
  • 11,168 views
lordponsonby do you want to to team with INSANENEIVIESIS?
 
i would like to join. i dont have a team mate, so hopefully someone else would like to be mine. i can provide my team mate with the car, up to the specifications set, if money is an issue for anyone.

PSN: INSANENEIVIESIS
Team Name: Psychotic Racing
Colors: Orange/Black
Numbers: 10 and 11

Hi dude I've got no team mate and I was thinking of orange black aswell :) wanna team up?
 
Hi dude I've got no team mate and I was thinking of orange black aswell :) wanna team up?

yeah that would be great, i can send you a electric orange paint chip im using. pm me here if you want to change the name or numbers or anything.
 
yeah that would be great, i can send you a electric orange paint chip im using. pm me here if you want to change the name or numbers or anything.

ye k, ive got it in atomic orrange atm, i havnt got electric orange so itd be good if you could send it to me please. What wheels we going for?
 
im just wondering whar sunday the series is going to start? is it going to be when its all filled up or do you guys have a day in mind.
 
On one of my threads I have created a PS3 theme of images of GT5 Photomode.
I'd be interested in doing a theme of this Cup so if you guys could be snap happy over the course of the season and send them to me that'd be great! :D
Obviously I'll check with all the participants first if they're ok with this
 
i'll take that as a positive response xD
 
Hi all, I went through the thread and found that it hasn't started yet, I would like to join but I don't have a team-mate and I don't know if I'll be able to join each time, it depends on my working rooster, it's a crazy one and most important the time...I am at GMT+2.

If there's a room for me and a team-mate, may be we can discuss it with the stweards and reach a solution....

:cheers: all
 
i thought i would upload a picture of the car ill be using, best looking color combination in my opionion
5592624121_cdf75d5b47_z.jpg
 
can everyone signed up respond to this by saying hi or something so I know you are all still active and up for this!
 
On these cars is there any restrictions to weight power etc..?
 
its fully tuned so as powerful or as light as you want
 
Hi everyone!

Was wondering if this was still open? And how serious of a series is this? I have not raced a series online yet. Going thru the online racing threads and this caught my eye.

Not sure what info is needed to find another driver to form a team, but here we go.

Racing with a DFGT
Lvl 35 a-spec
Been playing GT since day one...

Thanks in advance!
 
bump - looking for a teammate for dennysnight
 
Still alive, tho I am not registered yet!
 
Hi marooned, just send dennysight a message confirming him as your teeammate, sort the team name out and then we only need 2 more people!
 
Was it a pm on here or thru psn? I didn't have any pms here when I got home from work.
 
Just wanted to update my first post on this thread... I'm level 31 not 35 :p
 
Back