kwentyne Messages 337 Central Louisiana Messages AldonzaGaming Dec 5, 2010 #1 Decided to take my viper for a little stroll through Deep Forest! Let me know what you all think about my entry into the first corner. 👍
Decided to take my viper for a little stroll through Deep Forest! Let me know what you all think about my entry into the first corner. 👍
MidianGTX Messages 1,282 Messages MidianGTX Dec 5, 2010 #2 Very nice indeed. I'm feeling kinda jealous after seeing that. Is there any reason why the video has a border though?
Very nice indeed. I'm feeling kinda jealous after seeing that. Is there any reason why the video has a border though?
kwentyne Messages 337 Central Louisiana Messages AldonzaGaming Dec 5, 2010 #3 MidianGTX Very nice indeed. I'm feeling kinda jealous after seeing that. Is there any reason why the video has a border though? Click to expand... maybe cause i am using windows live movie maker and I had to download the vid from a friend who uploads them to you tube for me LOL. could be any of these reasons. PS. Thanks
MidianGTX Very nice indeed. I'm feeling kinda jealous after seeing that. Is there any reason why the video has a border though? Click to expand... maybe cause i am using windows live movie maker and I had to download the vid from a friend who uploads them to you tube for me LOL. could be any of these reasons. PS. Thanks
SFX_Adavicro Messages 2,087 AR, USA Messages SFX_Adavicro Messages SFX Adavicro Dec 6, 2010 #4 Good stuff. How much power does the car have?
Acid X Messages 6,668 California Messages Axidwulv Dec 6, 2010 #5 Smoked literally the whole track! Nice. Truly makes me love the detail on the tire smoke