Sundays 19:00 - 21:00 UK Time - Touring Car Championship [Rnd 1 Oct 22nd]PC 

Just realised that the ESL PC2 events are on a Sunday starting at 18:00. Any chance this could be pushed back by 30 mins to enable people to fit both in?

Well, that didn't go too well. Turned up about 10 mins before due start time of 7pm (GMT) only to find the qualifying was nearly finishing. Rushed about setting up and had to leave the lobby. Tried getting back in, got in and was then disconnected. Not sure if a fault or was kicked.
Not sure if you realise but 7pm GMT in the UK is currently 8pm BST which we are currently on, hence my going online at 6:50 GMT (7:50 BST)

Well, that didn't go too well. Turned up about 10 mins before due start time of 7pm (GMT) only to find the qualifying was nearly finishing. Rushed about setting up and had to leave the lobby. Tried getting back in, got in and was then disconnected. Not sure if a fault or was kicked.
Not sure if you realise but 7pm GMT in the UK is currently 8pm BST which we are currently on, hence my going online at 6:50 GMT (7:50 BST)

My bad, it will be UK Time. I'll get that changed from now

I'm picking my daughter up from a Halloween party tonight at 8pm so unfortunately i'm going to miss tonight's race.

DamonnBlandd:

I have a Dedicated server up with working weather, time progression and track rotation. Fixed class on Touring Cars.

If you want i can send you the configs and you can run your own or you can run of mine (gigabit up/down :D) on a decent rig, should be jitter/lag free.

I posted a thread on the PCARS forum under Multiplayer with a sample config to get any type of DED server you would desire in the future :)

10 Min Quali
10 Min Races

26 Slots - Minimum Grade: F1000

Should provide a race every 20 mins, Used the real time and dates for the 2017 season, and the real tracks when possible.

The replacement tracks are similar in length and turns to the real tracks.

SERVER IS UP: "TCR Racing 10MR/10MQ - Grade:F1000"

Here is the roster:
// Race 1 Donington Park National
// Race 2 Brands Hatch Indy
// Race 3 Donington Park National
// Race 4 Thruxton -> SUGO
// Race 5 Oulton Park Island
// Race 6 Croft -> Zolder
// Race 7 Snetterton 300
// Race 8 Rockingham -> Indianapolis
// Race 9 Knockhill International -> Reb Bull Ring GP [Replaced due to only 16 Grid spots]
// Race 10 Silverstone National
// Race 11 Brands Hatch GP

DamonnBlandd:

I have a Dedicated server up with working weather, time progression and track rotation. Fixed class on Touring Cars.

If you want i can send you the configs and you can run your own or you can run of mine (gigabit up/down :D) on a decent rig, should be jitter/lag free.

I posted a thread on the PCARS forum under Multiplayer with a sample config to get any type of DED server you would desire in the future :)

10 Min Quali
10 Min Races

26 Slots - Minimum Grade: F1000

Should provide a race every 20 mins, Used the real time and dates for the 2017 season, and the real tracks when possible.

The replacement tracks are similar in length and turns to the real tracks.

SERVER IS UP: "TCR Racing 10MR/10MQ - Grade:F1000"

Here is the roster:
// Race 1 Donington Park National
// Race 2 Brands Hatch Indy
// Race 3 Donington Park National
// Race 4 Thruxton -> SUGO
// Race 5 Oulton Park Island
// Race 6 Croft -> Zolder
// Race 7 Snetterton 300
// Race 8 Rockingham -> Indianapolis
// Race 9 Knockhill International -> Reb Bull Ring GP [Replaced due to only 16 Grid spots]
// Race 10 Silverstone National
// Race 11 Brands Hatch GP

Could I PM and ask a few questions as I'm not clued up on it but I'd like to set one up!

Back