Super 7 discussion

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 43 comments
Sorry if this is the wrong place but I need help setting this up for my son. He has FH4 but for some reason Super7 is greyed out. I suspect it's a parental control but I checked them and none of them look like things that would keep him from playing it.

Hotwheels did the same thing and I had to do something to get it to download but I can't find that anywhere for super 7.

Any help is appreciated!

Sorry if this is the wrong place but I need help setting this up for my son. He has FH4 but for some reason Super7 is greyed out. I suspect it's a parental control but I checked them and none of them look like things that would keep him from playing it.

Hotwheels did the same thing and I had to do something to get it to download but I can't find that anywhere for super 7.

Any help is appreciated!
Has your son done the initial qualifying for the festival? The first part of the game requires playing through the first four seasons which acts as a qualifier for the game. Once that is completed, then the full game unlocks. That's the only thing I can think of.

Any help is appreciated!
Check your online safety and privacy under settings. For some reason you need to allow adding friends and joining clubs to be able to play the Super7.

At first I was kind of bored of the super 7, because as I was going through the normal mode it was all easy challenges until it gave me this tightrope style challenge with a mustang. Once I found the search option I've been finding the tower climb challenges really fun. I'm also happy the whole xp thing was figured out, now I can just quickly get the cars and go back to actually having fun with this again.

Hey everyone!

Today I made my first Super 7 challenge. I took inspiration from Driveclub Venom Hot Lap trial, so tried to make this challenging. The route is simple, down the south road and then up the highway till the roundabout, but rain, traffic and especially no rewind will mean there is not too much breathing room for errors. Also, even stock Venom is a beast that needs taming. If you tried it, let me know what you think. Is it fun? Is it too hard?

Share code is 831 445 231
QrwWOuR.png

DMePTMg.jpg

Hey everyone!

Today I made my first Super 7 challenge. I took inspiration from Driveclub Venom Hot Lap trial, so tried to make this challenging. The route is simple, down the south road and then up the highway till the roundabout, but rain, traffic and especially no rewind will mean there is not too much breathing room for errors. Also, even stock Venom is a beast that needs taming. If you tried it, let me know what you think. Is it fun? Is it too hard?

Share code is 831 445 231
QrwWOuR.png

DMePTMg.jpg

I'll try it for sure and let you know my thoughts!

If you tried it, let me know what you think. Is it fun? Is it too hard?
Is it fun? After my 7th attempt I almost threw my controller.
Is it too hard? The rain surely doesn't help. However my main problem is traffic. Traffic means that beside skills there's a luck factor too. Next time please, please, please, leave the traffic out of this mode.
Will I try it again? Hell no! :lol:

I like challenges and this one is a hard one. But I also like my controller. No thumbs up for you this time.:P

Last edited:
Is it fun? After my 7th attempt I almost threw my controller.
Is it too hard? The rain surely doesn't help. However my main problem is traffic. Traffic means that beside skills there's a luck factor too. Next time please, please, please, leave the traffic out of this mode.
Will I try it again? Hell no! :lol:

I like challenges and this one is a hard one. But I also like my controller. No thumbs up for you this time.:P

Grrr! I was afraid traffic would make this challenge too unbalanced. Thanks for taking your time and for the feedback!

Ah, don't be mad. It's just one challenge. You sure controlled it like a pro to get that time.

That's the trouble with Super 7 challenges - you know the creator managed to complete it, even if you can't do it yourself. Which just makes it more embarassing/frustrating :lol:

Latest Posts

Back