5.Trappy93
6.RicksanchezRS
7.BadGuyCaligula
8.brickhole
9. Shifter1961
10.Jw_wk1010
Here is the confirmation list

Last edited:
@Neutty @TexasJDC @Rob Pardun @Trappy93 @Mrs Neutty @BGCaligula @GT_brickhole @GiordySays @Jw_wk1010

Tonight reminders: All cst times
Lobby opens at 8:20
Qualy at 8:40 for 10mins
Race starts at 8:55 for 45 mins.

For the race start we will have a warmup lap. During the warmup lap you have to stay under 150km and you can wave until the 3rd sector. Once on the main straight the pole sitter will go green on a designated spot. (The start is rolling)

During Qualy you have to use the same compound as the one you will use on the race start.

You can use TCS.

AND REMEMBER TO ADJUST YOUR CAR TO 1658lbs and 639hp

Last edited:
So we will double file up to where the grid will look like a NASCAR start? Or a rolling start like GTSport spaces is out like.

Thanks for the help, and patience. I know it was far from perfect, but im 15 years old, im still learning.
MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK,

Overall I thought it was a good turn out tire wear fuel and overtake seemed to be well done.

Pointers
Look into full damage it does help police the field with bumping
Don't do the pace lap it only adds to confusion
Look into having a back up plan incase you have trouble hosting. In gr3 we have 2 bod members host and 2 on stand by incase something goes wrong they can quickly jump out get another room up while original host is telling everyone what's going on
Last: FINISH THE DAMN RACE EVEN IF YOUR 1:31 DOWN FROM THE NEXT DRIVER!

Due to the connection issues at last race and a few other problems, the catalunya race wont count as a championship race. Instead it was the final test race.

THE CHAMPIONSHIP BEGINS MAR 09
And dont worry all problems are solved now.

I have read the entire 1st and 2nd post and Im aware of this series regulation and rules.
-PSN IDreamIn_GT3
-GTP id IDreamInGT3

Back