Super Formula Monthly Monday nights

• Thread starter DimeloJJ
  • 260 comments
After last nights testing its been decided that we will run both cars. The SF19 and the Mercedes F1. The format will be a 1/2 hour race with each car and a brief intermission between races.

I will be creating a new thread for this series within the next day or two.

Yeah **** it. I just got to grind a but to get the money. At 2 mil rn but I'll get the F1 car
Do the campaign mode endurance races along with circuit experience that should help get money plus joining in ARL events you'll have enough cc for anything in no time

Do the campaign mode endurance races along with circuit experience that should help get money plus joining in ARL events you'll have enough cc for anything in no time
I know. That's what I do. My personal favourite is The Professional leuage Japan Gr.2 race and dragon trail. Its 200k for 1st and with the 50% bonus for clean race its 300k per race and usually takes 13-16 minutes. So do that by 4, under an hour that the Endurance races take.

I know. That's what I do. My personal favourite is The Professional leuage Japan Gr.2 race and dragon trail. Its 200k for 1st and with the 50% bonus for clean race its 300k per race and usually takes 13-16 minutes. So do that by 4, under an hour that the Endurance races take.
Nice

After last nights testing its been decided that we will run both cars. The SF19 and the Mercedes F1. The format will be a 1/2 hour race with each car and a brief intermission between races.

I will be creating a new thread for this series within the next day or two.

The Monza Endurance race was the easiest to me I found a tune for the Corvette and ran it there over and over until I got 5 mil and then it just stacked from there due to how much I was racing lol.

Yeah, I ran like 4 races and it was all I needed

The Monza Endurance race was the easiest to me I found a tune for the Corvette and ran it there over and over until I got 5 mil and then it just stacked from there due to how much I was racing lol.

Can you send me the Tune?

Back