SUPER GARAGE P4, FGT, F2007, S.Vettel!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Possum-Eater
  • 72 comments
  • 3,277 views
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car for uhm well. Zonda R, engine mod stage 3, racing soft slicks, and a turbo?

Sorry mate. That is just a wee bit too uneven for me.

Good luck! :)
 
Okay okay, really cravin' for that car tho. I'll throw in a F40 full mods, black with black rims. And a Fully modded veyron, want to get rid of that to be honest.

EDIT: Boy am I feeling generous. You can have my Ferrari enzo full mods, the Zonda and the veyron.
Wichever offer you are feelin' the most!
 
Okay okay, really cravin' for that car tho. I'll throw in a F40 full mods, black with black rims. And a Fully modded veyron, want to get rid of that to be honest.

EDIT: Boy am I feeling generous. You can have my Ferrari enzo full mods, the Zonda and the veyron.
Wichever offer you are feelin' the most!

I have another deal that MIGHt go through but if it doesn't thaty you can have it. :)
 
I have an Audi R8 LMS RC '09 that I will trade you for the cadilliac cien on 2/9 psn is
philliesphan13
 
i need the peugeot 908
i have bmw m3 race car,formula gran turismo(orange)
 
bump!
 
Last edited:
I have an Audi R8 LMS RC '09 that I will trade you for the cadilliac cien on 2/9 psn is
philliesphan13

If it is Team Playsation you have a deal. :)
 
I have these.

1)Acura DN-X concept '02
2)Audi Le mans quattro '03
3)Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
4)Calsonic Skyline GTR Race car '93
5)Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
6)Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
7)Impreza Rally Car '99
8)Tank Car '03
9)Minolta Toyota 88 C-V Race Car '89
10)Amuse Carbon R(R34) '04
11)Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
12)Audi Quattro '92
13)Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
14)Opera Performance S2000 '04
15)Mazda 787B Race Car '91
16)Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
17)Shelby Cobra 427 Full tuned '66
18)BMW 2002 Turbo ''Green'' '73
19)Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
20)Ferrari 330 P4 '67

I am looking for Ferrari Enzo or FGT or XJ13 Race Car '66.
If you want something,please contact me.:)
 
Would you accept paints for this car:
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 ?

I can give a combination of chromes, mattes and colourshifts, upto 5 paints.
 
Would you accept paints for this car:
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08 ?

I can give a combination of chromes, mattes and colourshifts, upto 5 paints.

3 matte blacks and 3 silver chromes. It is a million dollar car. Deal?
 
I can send you a Purple, Silver or Pink one to you right now...

Sorry bro, not thx. I will put you on the schedule with the 3 chromes and 2 matte blacks. But I will think about it.
 
zxcvbZvb.jpg
 
hey are you looking for more paints?
 
^Always!

meh likes meh shinies! :)
 
I have these:
Pearl-I have alot of Pearl paints ask and i will check
Colour Shift-Maziora Everest, Formula Chameleon Green
Matte-Light Gray, Dark green, Light Green, Black,
Chrome-Silver

I would like:
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00

How many and what off please? :D
 
Chrome Silver, Formula Chameleon Green for the Superveloce. Deal?

What color do you want the SV in?
 
whats colours are they? lol

do you want to trade for both cars for even more paint? lol
 
Um. They come in some sorta white, orange, and a matte-ish grey. I can also have it painted almost any color (aside matte, color shift, and chrome.)

Sorry, I really don't want to let go of meh Nomad Daiblo....if I get another one then I will trade with you though. 👍
 
that is ok hmmm can i have it in orange please?

then just tell me when u want to trade :D
 
Let me look at the schedule... :)
 
Would also like:
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
Lotus Evora '09
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
 
You are on the schedule! :)

Would also like:
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
Lotus Evora '09
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00

What do you want to offer? Do you have any cars,lol. :)
 
Back