SUPER GT 2016 Series ( TNR_FILO GT500 Champion, Harsk100 GT300 Champion )Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 348 comments

From Round 2 to the end, do you have problem with moving the races 1 hour back?

• Yes, i don't have problem with that.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, i won't be able to participate.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Its the same for me.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuji in a nutshelll...

12986864_919133184869865_1448715499_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thats only 1 hour back from the usual time that the event holds...
Sorry, the post didn't change when I tried to edit it. I tried to edit it to;

'I might not be able to make it at that time. For the rest of the series I'd like to be placed as a reserve driver.'

Sorry, the post didn't change when I tried to edit it. I tried to edit it to;

'I might not be able to make it at that time. For the rest of the series I'd like to be placed as a reserve driver.'

Ok mate, thanks for letting me know.
Cheers

Official Suzuka Test Lobby opened!

See you on track.

Edit: Race is postponed to next friday.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just trying to work out my race schedule...it looks like this event wouldn't normally finish in time for me to continue playing GTTCC season 6?

If the two don't overlap then I'm interested to sign up. Would prefer GT300 but let me know what's available, cheers.

Just trying to work out my race schedule...it looks like this event wouldn't normally finish in time for me to continue playing GTTCC season 6?

If the two don't overlap then I'm interested to sign up. Would prefer GT300 but let me know what's available, cheers.

This series events end like 30 min before GTTCC starts. But unfortunately this is Round 7 and final for Season 1. You can join GT300 with the RJN GTR if you like for the final race although Season 2 will start just after a month and sign ups will be open soon so you can join us for Season 2 if you are interested!
Cheers

Latest Posts

Back