Super GT Seasonal Event

Australia
Melbourne, VIC
needabrupt
Massive pain in the ass :/

You know this event, it is literally a ball breaker and I am using the Nismo Z '06. Help anyone? >.<

No I do not, it's the Japanese Super GT one with the 246, Mazda etc. It's 4th on the Seasonal Event menu thing, it's after the Drift Trial No. 53

So by "You know this event" you then refer to an event nobody is currently complaining about having difficulty with.. Riiiight....

Well, I'd recommend going and getting an NSX rather than the Z.
I've spent a lot of time working on the Z and I just find it to be far more unstable than the NSX, so if you're struggling to control it move to the NSX.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271136

So by "You know this event" you then refer to an event nobody is currently complaining about having difficulty with.. Riiiight....

Well, I'd recommend going and getting an NSX rather than the Z.
I've spent a lot of time working on the Z and I just find it to be far more unstable than the NSX, so if you're struggling to control it move to the NSX.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271136

Haha nah it's just quite frustrating and I thought this event would be more than common because this gives a lot of Caah. I'll give it a shot with the NSX. Thanks:-)

Haha nah it's just quite frustrating and I thought this event would be more than common because this gives a lot of Caah. I'll give it a shot with the NSX. Thanks:-)

The current event that's 'hot topic' as it were for difficulty seems to be the Motegi Super GT time trial. Hence why I had assumed that was the event you referred to.

Any time you're struggling with a seasonal, head on over to the Seasonal Event subforum, you'll find all the information you need there.

The current event that's 'hot topic' as it were for difficulty seems to be the Motegi Super GT time trial. Hence why I had assumed that was the event you referred to.

Any time you're struggling with a seasonal, head on over to the Seasonal Event subforum, you'll find all the information you need there.

Alright thanks Urie,

Try Yellow Hat YMS Supra '05 premium, 600PP - 640+HP, max aero, no ballast. Easy win, or reduce PP to get more credits bonuses, should be walk in the park with 560PP or even less.

I used the raybrig nsx 2006. Usually honda's are the best when fully tuned but due to the pp restriction i don't know. ( i do however agree with ridox mines fully tuned and its still allowed.)

Back