Super GT Thread ArchiveTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Appie
  • 1,268 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
KeePer vs ENEOS for the lead now. The rain has cleared.

Ohhhh! ZENT taken off by ARTA! Cut across the front of him, unavoidable contact. Now buried deep in the gravel.

KeePer very close now.

A pity the Prius stalled or something there!
And isn't that a drivethrough for Arta? He ran into the Zent.. There was room for a car on the inside i think.

A pity the Prius stalled or something there!
And isn't that a drivethrough for Arta? He ran into the Zent.. There was room for a car on the inside i think.
Very clearly was cut off by ZENT.

Failed pit strategy for KeePer, all the work to do again.

yeah i got it back 3 laps left so its all good

I can live with a calsonic podium. motul car worked all the way back to 7th

When the stream goes, just refresh.

So it's KeePer who take the win!

I missed the end of this race :(

I was flipping back between V8 supercars.

Hope I can see the end on YouTube soon lol

Reactions: Jav
140406-01-01.jpg

140406-01-02.jpg

140406-01-03.jpg

140406-01-10.jpg

140406-01-12.jpg

140406-01-11.jpg

Sex on wheels!!!

I think its really cool how they are using the GTR NISMO matte gray paint, red mirror stripes and front duct accents to cross brand the two cars

I also never noticed how radical the side aero was until seeing all the curves from that angle

The English captions are hilarious!:lol:

Go to 19:40 and see this: "Daayuuumn this should set Oliveira's soul on fire." :lol:

And 28:28: "Either the tires have warmed up or Nitta has sobered up from last night's drinking.":lol:

Last edited:
everyone looking forward to the race this weekend? hopefully we can have a good group on here watching the stream on sunday

Apparently, the people who made the SGT website has troubles spelling "Porsche" unless it's in the name of a car.

Fuji this weekend, can't wait! One of the best tracks for racing on the planet imo. In real life and sim racing.

Hard to make any predictions in SuperGT races but I think the Motul GTR will be very strong this weekend.

Hard to make any predictions in SuperGT races but I think the Motul GTR will be very strong this weekend.
Or Lexus will lock out the top 5 spots like they have in the past in qualifying.
Given the RC F's speed so far, it's more a question of which one will win.
Given weight handicap, my money's on Zent Cerumo.

Or Lexus will lock out the top 5 spots like they have in the past in qualifying.
Given the RC F's speed so far, it's more a question of which one will win.
Given weight handicap, my money's on Zent Cerumo.

After the spin that the Motul had in Okayama it was one of the fastest cars on track. The Motul got back more than 15 sec to the leader after the spin. Without this mistake the Motul would be easily in 2nd if not even fighting for the win. With it's low ballast penatly for Fuji this weekend I see the Motul fighting near the front. It's true this is a Lexus track but I still think the Nissan's can put up a fight.

Not sure where to put the Honda's at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back