Super Stangs - Wednesday Nights - Red Bull Ring - 9/23

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 465 comments
i think if i had a wheel i would been able to get and hold the lead.... there is such a numb spot in the stick coming out of turn 4 i think that i basically have let go of the stick then go full lock again... good fun, and yeah ovals are my sweet spot... i get into my rhythm and can usually run a good line thats hard to pass..

i think if i had a wheel i would been able to get and hold the lead.... there is such a numb spot in the stick coming out of turn 4 i think that i basically have let go of the stick then go full lock again... good fun, and yeah ovals are my sweet spot... i get into my rhythm and can usually run a good line thats hard to pass..

In all honesty I was rooting for you all night. Hoping to see a Brickhole win come out of that. You had a very good and quick line on that track. I am driving on the cheapo T80 wheel from Trustmaster, you can get it at Walmart. Using it is TONS better than a controller in my opinion. And it only costs $80 comes with pedals.

I went to the back many times due to incidents. No worries here. I had a blast regardless. I went into the SuperStangs league knowing it was going to be a wild ride and very different than our normal stuff because of the boost that keeps the pack tightly knitted. Sometimes that makes it hard to pass or slow down fast enough because you don't always know when boost is kicking in. It's funny how a lot of people dislike oval racing but yet after a night like last night they end up liking it a little bit more, if not respecting it more for sure.

Anyway, still had a lot of fun last night Punk! Even if I ran out of gas with 4 laps to go and finished almost last. lol. Sandite, consider your victory lucky that my pit-crew/crew chief are tarded, they don't math well. Hahahaha

Mini Promo.

That driver in front of you splitting hairs of those crashing cars with lightning fast reaction speed was amazing. I wonder who that driver was? Only thing I have to identify them was the "Donut + PApunk924" decal on the back. Anyway, great to see such amazing drivers like that one on screen. :D:D:D

That driver in front of you splitting hairs of those crashing cars with lightning fast reaction speed was amazing. I wonder who that driver was? Only thing I have to identify them was the "Donut + PApunk924" decal on the back. Anyway, great to see such amazing drivers like that one on screen. :D:D:D
:cheers:true that. Your a real wheelman.;)

Look at these killers!!

PS_Messages_20200820_115935.jpg

i am gonna have to try sneak that wheel into my house somehow, im on a g27 for the ps3/PC and its still doing great.. is that t80 FFB? i dont know if thats a requirement of mine, ive turned down most FFB settings on iRacing (except the old non PWR STR cars) cause i only really want to know when the tires slips... i know when im off track or into another car.... hehe

i am gonna have to try sneak that wheel into my house somehow, im on a g27 for the ps3/PC and its still doing great.. is that t80 FFB? i dont know if thats a requirement of mine, ive turned down most FFB settings on iRacing (except the old non PWR STR cars) cause i only really want to know when the tires slips... i know when im off track or into another car.... hehe
I think theres a couple aftermarket adapters to connect the g27 to the ps4? Google is your friend....

It is not a FF wheel. Hence why it is so cheap. It has bungees though to give you some "resistance" so it doesn't feel like an old Logitech from the early 2000's.

I’m currently using a T150 with T3PA pedals but itching to get a new wheel. Not sure which one yet, but looking at T300 or the the new G923. Once my wife gives me “permission” and i pull the trigger, i will be happy to gift my wheel to whoever would like it. I was feeling like @Moby45 probably deserves it most considering he’s using a T80, but I’m not sure he needs any additional advantages!! Either way, once i get the new wheel, one of you are more than welcome to my T150.

I’m currently using a T150 with T3PA pedals but itching to get a new wheel. Not sure which one yet, but looking at T300 or the the new G923. Once my wife gives me “permission” and i pull the trigger, i will be happy to gift my wheel to whoever would like it. I was feeling like @Moby45 probably deserves it most considering he’s using a T80, but I’m not sure he needs any additional advantages!! Either way, once i get the new wheel, one of you are more than welcome to my T150.

Haha Nova said the same thing.

Do I all of a sudden upgrade to Samhain level is I get a better wheel? Lol

Attachments

• received_754370625378842.jpeg
    received_754370625378842.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 11
@Helmethead, I was born and raised at the race track(quite literally) and have been into racing and cars my whole life. Just never had money to do it. Lol

I just have a lot of study time under my belt. That said, Samhain comes in and whoops ass all the time and then there is Heri and BgCalig. All are faster than me. There's always somebody better and faster. That's why we take bong hits. Lmao

@Moby45 i realize I’m never going to be the fastest guy on the track and will usually finish in the bottom 3rd in each race. That said, nothing worse than realizing i can’t keep pace with guys running stock controllers or wheels without FFB while taking bong hits! It’s very disheartening haha
@Moby45 is being modest, but he's right. I run in a league right now where if I make 1 mistake, I finish in the bottom 3rd. There's always someone faster, but iron sharpens iron. Having fun is the most important thing and these guys are always fun. You're in good company here.

Back