Super Stangs - Wednesday Nights - Red Bull Ring - 9/23

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 465 comments
I meant to post this earlier, but... This is mainly geared to the front half of the reverse grid drivers. You'll note I was on the front row of last week's race at Goodwood. I found the racing to be a rough and tumble affair to say the least. Too much contact, too few concessions, too many unsafe track re-entries, too little room given when going through corners 2 wide. I've included two things:
1) The GTP OLR. It's a must read and a recommended reread.
gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241
2) I shared my replay of the reverse grid race. Under replay, search, tag #1 enter "arl20200826rg". Watch yourself to see how you did. Watch the guys at the back of the pack to see how they fare in traffic. @Grandpa Money did a fine job from 15th(?) on the grid.

I know conceding positions can be difficult or perhaps even impossible at a speedway, but it should be a goal.

Now that I've had my w(h)ine it's time for a little cheese. lol. See you tonight.

Last edited:
I meant to post this earlier, but... This is mainly geared to the front half of the reverse grid drivers. You'll note I was on the front row of that race. I found racing at Goodwood last week to be a rough and tumble affair to say the least. Too much contact, too few concessions, too many unsafe track re-entries, too little room given when going through corners 2 wide. I've included two things:
2) I shared my replay of the reverse grid race. Under replay, search, tag #1 enter "arl20200826rg". Watch yourself to see how you did. Watch the guys at the back of the pack to see how they fare in traffic. @Grandpa Money did a fine job from 15th(?) on the grid.

I know conceding positions can be difficult or perhaps even impossible at a speedway, but it should be a goal.

Now that I've had my w(h)ine it's time for a little cheese. lol. See you tonight.

I love Goodwood.

I meant to post this earlier, but... This is mainly geared to the front half of the reverse grid drivers. You'll note I was on the front row of last week's race at Goodwood. I found the racing to be a rough and tumble affair to say the least. Too much contact, too few concessions, too many unsafe track re-entries, too little room given when going through corners 2 wide. I've included two things:

I love Goodwood.

I love stangs lol

Ok so seeing that BPeacock’s Vijay-Jay is too soar to race tonight and he being my rival, I am inquiring if I could call out an alternate?
If so I would like to throw down the gauntlet and call out RyanKirk. I feel I have a chance as long as Phlano takes him out a couple of times ( woops maybe still too fresh for that comment)

Ok so seeing that BPeacock’s Vijay-Jay is too soar to race tonight and he being my rival, I am inquiring if I could call out an alternate?
If so I would like to throw down the gauntlet and call out RyanKirk. I feel I have a chance as long as Phlano takes him out a couple of times ( woops maybe still too fresh for that comment)
You stooopid frenchman. Is soar Your ‘Frenchman fringlish’? Im ‘sore’ of always beating you. Dont wreck that nice livery, zip up your vijayjay and go get ‘em

Since @GTR4MROD is leading points... I’m calling you out as my rivalry. Good riddance.
@PApunk924
485A4C5A-B0D5-4C27-9844-01F00F510582.jpeg

Back