Super Stangs - Wednesday Nights - Red Bull Ring - 9/23

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 465 comments
Something new for this series...Rivalry Points!! We all have a certain driver that's better than us that we want to beat in the worst way. Now's your chance to get rewarded for it. Here's the rundown...

Rivalry Points:
  • Pick a driver that regularly finishes ahead of you
  • Every feature race that you finish ahead of that driver (as long as they participate) you receive 2 bonus points
That's it. Post up your rival and go kick their arse on the track!

I pick @PApunk924

I will also go with @Sandite5. Nothing tests 30 years of friendship like a good rivalry. LOL
But if you want to see a good battle of rivals, he and I will put on a show.

Something new for this series...Rivalry Points!! We all have a certain driver that's better than us that we want to beat in the worst way. Now's your chance to get rewarded for it. Here's the rundown...

Rivalry Points:
  • Pick a driver that regularly finishes ahead of you
  • Every feature race that you finish ahead of that driver (as long as they participate) you receive 2 bonus points
That's it. Post up your rival and go kick their arse on the track!

@Sandite5 is the clear choice here. Come @ me lol

**memories of being Hamilton'd at RB ring**

B6000764-757B-4C21-A3DF-113FA4C6BA22.jpeg
I'll kick the crap out of @fullness if he's not available then @GTR4MROD

i hate to pick 2 future beat the bod teammates but i dont have much choice

Moby as main and sandite as alternate since g-money will be sporadic

Wanna know why I got so many targets on my back? Because that bitch Carol Baskin!

Moby, I fully expect this to end up like the split screen days with one of us getting dead stopped...

You must have read my mind. Hmmmm

The first race has a pretty wide pit lane. You would be wise mind your track position nearest the entrance of pit lane. Punk has taught me a thing or two.

Voice chat will be even MORE fun and epically funny this season....the lifelong friendship/rivalry between moby and sandi with a dash of ghost pepper, peacock and razor is always a hoot, now kick it up a notch with some extra trash talk?

I cant wait!!

Back