SUPERCAR CHALLENGE EDITION OF ROC (NEW RULES: Check post #1)

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 44 comments
You worry too much Alan, once this Event is over you'll never use ABS again :D

Added! 👍

And another driver - turnupdaheat - applied through the eutechnyx forum. Added! 👍

PS - two Irishmen in a row, with Shaggy_Alonso that makes 3 already. A strong Irish squad! :D

Last edited:
List of Competitors

1. GTP_Hun
2. mhm66
3. jjaisli
4. Blitz187
5. FerrariPro
6. arvore
7. cooldawn
8. RSRacer
9. UKOG-Geordie
10. ukog-dyer
11.GTP_Madbigdog
12. Shaggy_Alonso
13. frawe
14. AlanG184
15. turnupdaheat
16. TheBig1

GTP_Theewar :nervous:

Warren, great having you in this one! Ireland really comes to this ROC with an impressive lineup of drivers! ;)

Added to the list! 👍

To all undecided out there:

today is the last day for submitting entries!

A litle less then 12 hours from now the entry list will be closed and the pairings will be sorted!

hi to everybody :)
thanks Mario for the invitation ,unfortunately this and' a complicated period for me :ill: I hope to have the possibility' to play SCC (and other games...) in next time :indiff:

good luck to all and wins the fun:tup::)

ciao ciao :)

Pity you can't enter this one pino :indiff: but I'm sure we'll meet you in future events! SCC online is just beggining 👍

ciao :)

Ok, the deadline for submitting entries has expired.

And this is the list of players that applied either in this thread or in the "sister" thread created in the eutechnyx forum:

1. GTP_Hun
2. mhm66
3. jjaisli
4. Blitz187
5. FerrariPro
6. arvore
7. cooldawn
8. RSRacer
9. UKOG-Geordie
10. ukog-dyer
11.GTP_Madbigdog
12. Shaggy_Alonso
13. frawe
14. AlanG184
15. turnupdaheat
16. TheBig1
17. GTP_Theewar

However, I will still consider that danjama and Sarrinen have shown (and posted their) interest in taking part in this event, and that both don't log in gtplanet for several days now.

So, I'll keep their names in the provisional list for another day, since - anyway - I'm only going to sort the pairings tomorrow.

However, if by tomorrow night I don't have their confirmation/entry submission, the pairings will be sorted with only the above listed 17 players. Because we got an odd number, that means one lucky guy will not get paired, therefore getting a "bye week" and a free pass to Round 2.

I will post now a few more details about Round 1 in the respective thread. Keep Round 1 discussion there and keep this thread for anything not specifically related to any of the Rounds (each will get its own thread).

Thanks to all that applied, I wish you all good luck and, most of all, great fun! 👍

EDIT - Please check post #1, new rules have been added, concerning:

1. Grid order and Qualifying session before the race.

2. Collision settings

3. Penalties settings

Last edited:
i didn't know about this sorry guys for not signing up if there's still any chance to get in please add me :) I've been playing rFactor for quite some time ;) very unexperienced with SCC but willing to give it a try!

I guess that since the final list is not still "closed" and pairings are not yet sorted (although now I have litle hope sarrinen and danjama will still show up), there's no harm in adding to it our FC ROC Champion! ;)

And I also noticed that today another player (Nikus2k) has submitted an entry at eutechnyx.

So, you are both in (and of course very welcome) 👍

In litle over one hour I will close this definitely, sort and publish the pairings (and the track for Round 1).

Back